~XV~

Nicki pov
It's been hours since I last seen nor heard from Bey. She won't answer my calls or my texts so I don't know what the fuck she's up to. I checked her location & it's off. My next step was to call her best friend Kelly.

"Hello?" She said once the call connected. "Hey chocolate drop, have you seen bey?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Um I'm not supposed to tell you this but she's at her personal studio at the moment. She just left my house like 10 minutes ago. Said you were cheating on her & that she didn't wanna talk to you until tomorrow." Kelly said as I rolled my eyes a little. "I'm not cheating on her tho, i was texting rih & she thought I was texting smb else." I said  as Kelly sighed. "Bey likes to jump to conclusions so just talk to her. Don't tell her I told you her location." Kelly said as I giggled. "I won't, thanks Kelly." I said as we hung up.

I put my shoes on & grabbed my mini Chanel bag. I grabbed my keys & locked her door. I haven't been to my own house in so long. Literally almost all my clothes are here at Bey's house.

Once i was in my car, I drove to her studio. When I got there I saw bey car & another car. Which was very unfamiliar to me. I walked in, not tryna be heard nor seen bc it's an upstairs to the studio. Which is most likely where she is. I didn't hear music, but I heard talking, low whispers.

"Bro if I get caught, what am I gonna tell my wife? Better yet, what are you gonna tell Bey?" I heard a man voice. "Shit Jay, I don't give a fuck what she thinks right now. She hurt me so now I'm gonna hurt her. Now sit on the couch so I can do what I was finna do." I heard Bey say. I frowned a little & ran back to my car & got my gun. I stuck it in my pants so nb could see it until I got ready to pull it out.
She wanna be slick & shit, we can both do that shit. I'm going back to New York for a while also. I can't be with a bitch who don't trust me.

I went back inside & slowly walked up the stairs. Once again, not tryna be heard. Once I got closer to the studio section, I busted the door open. I saw Beyoncé on her knees in front of that jay nigga. "GET THE FUCK UP." I said pulling my gun out. She jumped & looked back at me smirking. "Hi baby." She said with a evil grin as I nodded. I walked over to her & yanked her ass up. "Shut the fuck up." I said.

I pointed the gun at Jay & he put his hands up. "I'm sorry Nicki. I told her." He said as I giggled. "I don't recall me asking you to say shit. Pull up your fucking pants & leave before I do some shit I don't want to." I said as he pulled up his pants & quickly left. "I'll call you later." I heard Beyoncé say as I pointed the gun above her head & shot it. (I didn't shoot her 😭). "What the fuck Onika." She yelled as I giggled & shrugged."

Once I knew Jay was out, I closed the door & locked it. "Now back to you. Beyoncé you knew I wasn't cheating on you. You just wanted a reason to be mad at me for no reason. Well now you see where that got you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't been shot yo ass. I'm not one to sit & cry over shit like this. I'll really do you bad & it's taking everything in me to not smack your ass. You know I would never hurt you in any way. But now I have no sympathy for a bitch like you." I said as she just looked at me.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as I shook my head & giggled. "I don't care." I simply said sitting on the couch. She came & sat next to me. She tried to touch my arm but I jerked away. "Please don't touch me." I said. The more I say here, that's the more I thought about it. She didn't suck his dick, but if I would've came in 2 minutes later, she probably would've. "Why are you doing all of this? Is it to make me jealous? Or is it that you want me to act crazy about you? I don't you this before, ima bitch when it comes to my feelings. I have zero sympathy for cheating ass bitches. I love you Beyonce I really fkn do. I've never acted this way towards no one. If I was to get cheating on by my past partners, I would've been okay with it. I would've been moved on, but with you I can't. It's just something telling me that we can get through this. You told me you'd never hurt me bc you know how it feels to be played. & i was dumb enough to believe that shit. I understand nobody is perfect but damn i thought you was perfect for me." I said as I felt the tears coming down.

"Can you look at me?" She asked as I shook my head. "I can't." I said as my voice cracked. That's when I broke down crying. "Why do you make it so hard to love you. As much as I wanna let you go on with your life, I can't. You have a hold on me & I just can't be without you." I said as she got closer to me & held me. I didn't try to move bc it wouldn't have done wanna good. She was hugging me tight asf. & that's what I needed right now. A hug.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you or make you cry. I just have trust issues & I can't help it. I mean I can but it's hard. Every time I think I can trust smb, they show me their true colors then I have to give up my trust in them. I love you baby i really do. & I know I can't be forgiving for what I was just about to do. It was dumb & i know. & I apologize. I won't do it again bae I promise. It's us forever." She said as I just nodded. Heard it all before.

"It can be forgiven just not forgotten. I understand your trust issues baby, but I really haven't gave you reasons to not trust me. I let you check my phone whenever you want to bc every since the incident a couple days ago, you wanted to do it. I never ask to check your phone bc I trust you. & if it is some shit going on in your phone, then oh well. I can't do shit about it bc if you didn't tell me then obviously you didn't want me to know. I don't check phones, but when I do you just better hope I don't find shit. Cause when I tweak tf out it's not gonna be the same little nice Onika. Ima bitch when I get real upset. You think when I shot over your head, you thought that was crazy, let me catch you in action with smb else & we gone see how crazy shit can get. I love you, but I have no sympathy for nb when it comes to me getting my feelings hurt. & I know you're wondering why I'm doing all of this. It's bc I care." I said as she nodded.

"We can get through this baby. I'm not going anywhere. I won't hurt you." She said as i tired my hardest not to roll my eyes. "Okay Beyonce, we'll see. But I think we need a break from each other. No break up, just a break. Like I'll go back to my house & we can just go from there. I love you so that's why im doing this. I don't wanna continue a relationship that's failing. We just need time to work on ourselves before we can be in a relationship. We're still together, so don't fuck up. I'm just saying we need time to ourselves." I said.

"I agree. I need to work on myself. I'm sorry for hurting you baby. I love you & I care about you too." Bey said as I nodded. "I want you to know, I'm not doing this to hurt you. & I also have something else to tell you." I said as she looked at me. "What's up?" She asked as I sighed. "I booked a trip back to New York. I just figured you didn't trust me so i just wanted to go somewhere to get my mind off things. I originally booked it to go see Nas cause I wanted to hurt you like you hurt me. But I'm not doing that. I'm still going bc I want to see my family for a while." I said as she nodded.

"Okay." She said as I frowned. "Are you mad at me?" I asked as she shook her head. "No Onika I'm not mad at you. What you want me to say? All I know to say is , okay." She said as I chuckled lowly. "Hm. Then maybe that's the problem now. You don't do enough." I said smartly as she scoffed. "I do everything I can for you. I buy you shit all the time." She said as I shook my head. "See that's the thing. I'm not like these other bitches. I don't care about materialistic shit. I just wanna spend time with you. We never really go out anymore & go on dates or fun activities. & if we do, it's with the gang, it's never just us 2. I want to be like we used to be. Date night every Friday or Saturday. Just us baby. But I see you too caught up tryna show off that you can't see that." I said grabbing my purse & leaving out.