Spring Breakdown (part 2) :

They throw everything into a life boat,first aid kit,towel,life guard ring.

"You're going after her?" Said Twilight.
"She wouldn't even be out there if I hadn't brought magic to this world in the first place,what about you,are you in?" Said Sunset.
"Of course i'm in,a hundred percent on board." Said Twilight.
"Then get on board." Said Sunset.
"I just said I-,on board." Said Twilight.

"I'll fix the engine while you're gone,we'll be ready to go before that storm hits us." Said Apple Jack.
"But you're sea sick,going below deck is the worst thing you can do." Said Sunset.
"Not worse than loosing Rainbow Dash." Said Apple Jack.
"I'll help keeping people calm,get cake,I mean keep people calm." Said Pinkie.
"And I'll make sure there's life jackets for everyone even grandchildren." Said Fluttershy.
"And I'll inform the below deck crew but even though we're from two different worlds one a lonely coal miner,the other a sophisticated beaut-,I'll help Apple Jack." Said Rarity.

"We'll find Rainbow Dash and be back as soon as possible,let's go!" Said Sunset.

(They realise they're not moving)
"We forgot to untie the rope." Said Sunset.
"Oh yeah." Said Twilight.

(They go to an island)

"There,that's her boat!" Said Sunset.
"RAINBOW DASH!!!" Yelled Sunset.
"Any sign of her?" Said Twilight.
*Sunset shakes her head*

"You don't think she,went in there." Said Twilight.
*a parrot makes a sound*
"Where's Fluttershy when we need her." Said Sunset.

"I'm going in that jungle." Said the parrot.
"I'm going in that jungle?,the parrot must be repeating that she said,let's go." Said Sunset.
"In there,anyone could've said that." Said Twilight.
"Well my name isn't Rainbow Dash." Said The parrot.
"Ugh fine." Said Twilight.
(They go into the jungle and Twilight screams at everything)

"HELP!!!!,HELP!!!,HELP!!!" Yelled Rainbow Dash.
"Ugh wait a go Rainbow Dash,you did it again,you had to go off on your own didn't you." Said Rainbow Dash to herself.

"Rainbow Dash!" Said Sunset.
"Oh Hey uh,sup?,I'm just taking a rest in here, you know,finding evil magic is hard work. " Said Rainbow Dash.
"Did you find any?" Said Twilight.
"Nah,just quick sand." Said Rainbow Dash.
"Uh don't struggle we'll find something to pull you out." Said Sunset.
"Struggle!,Who's struggling?" Said Rainbow Dash.
"Ugh,typical Rainbow Dash." Said Twilight rolling her eyes and walking away.
"I had a little time to think,a lot of time actually and I spent most time wishing I could make it up to you,because you were right." Said Rainbow Dash.
"Twilight's wrong." Said the Parrot (repeating what Rainbow Dash said earlier)
"Anyone could've said that." Says Rainbow Dash.
"Well my name isn't Rainbow Dash." Said the parrot.
"Uh,gotta stop saying my name all the time." Said Rainbow Dash to herself.

"I was a little annoyed at first but I'll admit it,I ruined everyone's spring break for nothing, there's no magic out here,nothing magical at all,the only villain trying to ruin spring break was me." Said Rainbow Dash.
"Or maybe that giant plant monster." Said Sunset.
"What giant plant monster?" Said Rainbow Dash.
"That giant plant monster." Said Twilight.

"Get me out of here." Yelled Rainbow Dash.
"We're trying." Said Twilight.
"Try harder." Shouted Rainbow Dash.
"Take my hand." Said Sunset.
"Take your hand?" Said Rainbow Dash.
"I've seen something like this before,this is definitely Equestrian Magic." Said Sunset.
"I can't hold it back much longer." Said Twilight using her powers to stop the plant monster.

"I have a way out of this,do you trust me?" Said Sunset.
"Of course." Said Rainbow Dash.
"See you soon." Said Sunset,pushing Rainbow Dash's head into the quick sand.
"Did you just-." Said Twilight.
"I'll explain later,we jump on three." Said Sunset.
(Twilight lets go of the plant monster)
"1,2,3." Said Sunset,Jumping into the quick sand.