71-81 (END) CAN I TOUCH YOUR TAIL?

Chapter 71 Can I touch your tail? 27

Bai Sang woke up and was back on land.

She thought about the last moment she fainted and the child had been born.

Looked to the side.

Not seeing the child, Bai Sang became a little anxious.

She remembered that when she was alive at the bottom of the sea, she was in so much pain that Quye looked ugly.

The child was almost aborted.

It was she who forced her, so Queye reluctantly didn't do anything.

Now the child is not around, and neither is Quye.

Bai Sang panicked and tried his best to sit up before she could lift the quilt.

The door was opened.

When I came back, I saw a worried person on the bed.

"Where do you want to go?"

Bai Sang saw the man coming back and looked at him, but he didn't see the child.

"Where's the child? You can't really..." She didn't dare to say it in the end.

I'm afraid that's what I think.

Her fair and tender little face bulged, her eyes were crimson and filled with tears, and she looked uncomfortable.

Quye felt very distressed and quickly walked to the bedside, "No, he is still young and needs to stay in the sea water. I just checked to see if he got into trouble."

Bai Sang's eyes suddenly opened wide, and a pair of small hands tightly grasped his clothes. The coat was originally smooth, but after a while, it was wrinkled by her scratches.

"Really? Didn't you teach him a lesson?" Shui Ling's big eyes were filled with Qiyi.

Quye was a little jealous.

He pressed the person hard on his chest and hummed softly, "I regret that I didn't teach him a lesson for being so interested in you."...

Bai Sang lay on his chest, her little face hurting from the pressure.

But now she is happy.

The child is fine.

Quye thought this guy would say something nice, but he didn't say a word.

He lowered his head and looked at the person in his arms, and found that he still had a smile on his face.

He was even more unhappy.

The result of being unhappy was to press the person down on the bed, bite the red lips and kiss her hard several times.

After a while, Bai Sang's lips swelled.

It still hurts a little.

After she finished, she covered her mouth with her hands and looked pitifully at the person who dressed her.

"If you look at me like that again, I don't mind kissing you a few more times." Queye put on her clothes.

Now I'm going to see this kid.

Quye didn't think there was any need to look.

Bai Sang was threatened by these words, his shoulders trembled and his head drooped slightly.

Let him put all kinds of clothes on himself.

Soon he was wrapped up tightly.

"I'm so hot..." Bai Sang's cheeks were slightly red and she was breathing hotly.