CHAPTER 2 : Promise And Past

In the corridors of COPA

8:30am

"I don't wanna go in.. that bald man sucks!!" says aerum and got a 'Are you serious' look from her bestie..

"Aerum we are team and we are going together inside.."
"But-" "I ain't asking you I'm telling you"
Aerum rolls her eyes..

"And why you think I'll obey you huh? Listen Rim next month i want to go to my parents house.. my mom's birthday is coming..I said her that I'll come!" she says with a calm voice..

Aerum was leaving alone in Francisco due to her job.. she and Rim were childhood besties they used to study in similar university.. Raven University.. that university belonged to aerum's great grandfather and now it was took over by her father...after their studies they parted their ways but being destined with each other they met again in COPA.. aerum knew that rim was an orphan as she lost her parents at the age of 7 in a car accident.. so aerum offered rim to stay with her.. and she gladly accepted.. 

Aerum loves her mom soo much her dad is in jail due to some false accutions... her mom was a heart patient... she Promised her mom she would take care of herself and won't let anything happen to anyone..
Her mom was against her decision of becoming a Paranormal Investigator... she was scared.. that what if something happens to her daughter but Aerum stood against all and persuade with her dream.. 

She Promised her mom that nothing will happen to her.. she was fearless and bold she never believed in ghost stuffs.. but still it made her curious to know about such things..and is finally working as a P.I she got to know so many wired things.. unexpected incidents.. and some unsolved cases.. which made her curiosity grow more... after getting transferred she came in Francisco and worked under COPA there she was paired up with Rim one of the most intelligent Investigator..

"What you think Aerum? We are working from ages now nothing is gonna happen and we will complete our mission successfully without any problem and will go together to your parents ok..?" 
Rim said holding her shoulders softly with an assuring look..

"I know nothing will happen.. but this time I can sense something is not right Rim.. you know that my signals are never wrong" 

Yes she was right... that's what made her different from other Investigators which took her at the first position..
And not only this.. there are still many more things..

"I'm with you right? Then don't worry.. I'll make sure nothing happens.. I'm here to save us.. hmm?" 
Aerum scoffs..
"Huh! You save yourself first.. that would be a great help.. be selfish Rim!" She says raising her voice a bit.
"If being selfish makes me lose my panda... then I don't want to be selfish"

"Aiishh! Don't call me that you sentimental Rabbit!!"she rolls her eyes
Rim chuckles..
"Now let's go inside or else that fu*king bald man will eat us alive!!"
Says aerum.. 
"You won't stop calling cheif that right?" rim says in disbelief

"What that?" Rim narrowed her eyes glaring at her giving 'you really want me to say that?' look..

"Ohh! So what? He is bald and his personality is sh*ty.. then why not?" she says shrugging her shoulders..

"You never gonna change.. anyways lets go "your bald man" must be waiting for you to eat" she says teasing her bff..

"1st all! He isn't MY and 2nd don't you dare tease me!"
Rim laughed looking her panda's angry face..
"LETS GOOO!!!" Rim dragged aerum to the cabin of their cheif..