Secrets

Dear Diary,

I know it was wrong of me to do, but it just happened!

So Admin Goldy and Admin Piplup allowed Pixie and me to have a little play date. And things took quite a turn when he threw that pillow at me.

He yelled the term I believe was pronounced 'pill-oh-fight'? According to the sub-urban dictionary, it's a sexy slumber party game that girls play to attract boys or something like that? I don't know...

But anyways, because it's a slumber party game, I got into my pajamas, well, 'stripped' into them. I was then wearing my cute Pikachu underwear and attacking Pixie with a pillow. Pixie started to whine because he didn't want to get hurt.

So I suggested a fist fight, being sure to acknowledge my strong right arm. He whimpered like a puppy and that was when I told him he looked so cute and innocent; kawaii, if you will. So I jumped at him with open arms and had him in a hug.

Red, his nose started to bleed onto my chest. It was goopy and messy. I didn't enjoy it at all.

And why did I of all people not understand why his nose was bleeding? My freakin' breasts were all up in his face! I'm so stupid...

I asked him why his nose was bleeding an his reasoning was that I was hot. I didn't know how I felt. How was I supposed to react. SENPAI FRIGGIN' NOTICED ME!!!

But I responded with something dumb...

"Wait, what?"

I could feel my face burning. Not even Fire, my own spouse said anything like that to me. But Pixie was so sweet; he apologized and I could hear the embarrassment in his voice.

This was the first day Pixel Red wee seemed fond of me romantically. I told him that it was okay. It was just a reason, an honest one at that. But...

His eyes were shiny and shook subtly in fear. I felt bad for him. He was just so innocent.

And before I knew it, I was moving closer. I managed to stop myself when I was about an inch away from his face. I never wanted to do this I it meant hurting Fire. I used the little self control I had left to stay in place.

But Pixie, oh Pixie...

He quickly leaned close to me, landing his soft lips on mine. I couldn't bring myself to pull away. And for some reason, I kissed back.

I know, it's wrong because it was my husband's brother, but I couldn't do anything. I was trapped. Possessed.

I bit onto his tender bottom lip while he breathed heavily. He growled silently, sounding at his pleased self. I kept going, putting my hand on his neck.

My hand lowered, taking the time to touch his collar bone before reaching his chest. I felt for his muscle in his chest. The pectoral hardened and I could tell that he had flexed it. He jumped when I gripped tightly, forcing him to break the kiss.

The look he gave me, I shared it with him.

"Fire's gonna kill me," he frowned. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

I grew worried. "Yeah, he'll kill you. But he is going to be even more upset with me. I bet you that he's going to go back to the mountain and leave me like Diamond did. But he'll have to forgive you because he's your brother. I'm just some girl he met from nowhere." I hate myself for putting a hand on his cold cheek.

But Pixie...

He was sweet...

....Like my strawberry lipgloss...

He said, "Now it isn't your fault. If Fire gets mad at you, I will whack some sense into him with a paper fan." He winked at me while he patted my head as if I were a mere child.

And then I responded...

"Yeah, but he'd still be upset with me. He already got mad when I... when I admitted... that I... like you..."

I deserve a real slap to the face, Diary!!

Pixie true to add humor when he consoled me with, "It's alright. We all know Fire has a short temper..."

But I explained to him about my worries about Fire. I explained my fear of my husband hurting himself. I can see him being one of those suicidal types.

But Pixie told me that he'd prevent that. An that our kiss would just be our little secret...

~*~*~*~

This diary entry was posted by both Admin Goldy-Chan and Admin PrincessPiplup

Goldy wanted to tag:
saturnveil and FlamesWithin

~*~*~*~

P.S. True RP..... Sorry Fire.... I didn't mean to..... ;-;