I.

Male perspective :

She came in, but i did not bother to look, as i was scrolling on my phone through instagram. "Baby?" She asked, her voice a little shaky. "What?" I ask, not looking up at all and just wanting her to tell me whats going on. She starts walking towards me, stops infront of me. I notice by sight that she's wearing nothing but underwear. Really pretty underwear. Black bra thats seethrough, black string and tight leather laces around her pillow thighs. She grabs my chin and makes me look into her eyes. She gets closer to my face by bending over and places her mouth close to my ear. "I want you." She says. I can see how wet she is, she is soaked. Her thighs are on the inside totally wet, as she's dripping already. I get up and she takes a small step back to give me some space. "Is that so, Little mouse?" I say teasingly, but before i let her open her mouth to answer, i kiss her and my fingers get their way between her thighs. I go into her string and feel her wet, tight pussy. She stains my fingers and i slowly drag them inside her. I get deeper and faster, until she starts breathing heavily. I open my belt quick but she touches the top of my head. "Earn it." She says. She starts pushing me down, and i let her until im on my knees infront of her. I pull down her string and watch her step out of it, before i drag my tounge into her. Whilst that, i move my thumb around her clit. She starts moaning and fisting my hair, but i dont stop. To get deeper inside, i grab her ass and pull it towards me, allowing my tounge to get even deeper. She starts moaning my name and my face starts getting wet. I know that she's abput to come so i pull my tounge out, lick over her clit and push back in again. She starts shaking abd whimmering before pushing me back on my head, telling me she's got enough. She touches my chin again, making me look up to her. "I like you there." She says, her face almost cherry red, sweat on her neck. Though she likes me on my knees, i stand up, looking down at her little doll eyes. I open my pants and step out of them, then, i guide her to bed and she lays down immediantly, so i lay ontop of her, kissing her 'till she's breathless. I get out my dick and notice her staring, already licking her lips because she's so needy and wants it inside her as deep as possible. I slowly push inside her, already feeling how wet she is. Its almost hard to get in as she's so tight. *Gosh what is this woman doing to me* i think as i look into her eyes. She tightly squeezes them because of the pain, but also the extreme pleasure. "Faster" She demands. I do as she says and go faster, deeper. Her hands scratch down my back as she clenches tighter that before and moans loudly. She wraps her legs around me and tells me she wants me in every position. So i stop, pick her up, still she's on my lap as i hold her on her ass. I stand up, still carrying her in my arms, her pussy on my dick. As i lay down, she already starts bouncing on my dick, letting him in completly, her wetness running down my cock. Damn this feels good. Shes so good at it, i start moaning and grab her ass tight, almost afraid to hurt her. "Im close" She says and i move my hips as well, to get more of myself inside her. Her eyes check the ceiling as she moves her hands over my chest. She moans louder, but suddenly goes quiet. Her face is turning red again and she lays down on my chest, breathing louder than before. She starts kissing my neck and whispering in my ear how much she loves the way i fuck her. "Im not done with you yet" is what i whisper back. I stand up again with her, my dick still inside. I let her down and pull out of her, she made my dick totally wet. "Turn around" I demand her and she does. "Now bend over madame" She does as i say and places her hands on the wall to get more support. Her legs are shaking hard. Before i fuck her, i slap her ass and hear her moaning. Fucking godess. I thrust inside her, and though she saw it coming, she seemed suprised. I grap her neck from behind and choke her, while going fast and hearing her ass smacking against my hips. I pull her head up on her hair and get her ear close to my mouth. "Prepare" is all i say before pushing her down again and thrusting in faster than i even thought i could. She cant stop moaning and begs me to go slower because she cant handle me. But i dont, because im so close. I thrust inside a few more times before coming inside her, seeing my juice dripping out of her. As i stop and get back a little, she slowly drops to the floor to have a break and breathe through. "I cant walk" She says while laughing a little, so i carry her to bed and lay down next to her before falling asleep with her in my arms.