VIII.

Male perspective :
I went into my room, my tie loose around my neck and i start to loose the buttons on my wrists from my shirt. I open the door and stamd still, as i see her, laying on her back, knees crossed and tapping on her phone. Wearing nothing but a shirt of mine, thats way too big for her. "Hey Baby." She says with charme as shes walking towards me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, for wich she has to stand on her toes. "Little Bunny wants to play huh?" I ask, gripping her ass tight and kissing her again. She nods and moves her hips against mine. I loosen the grip on her and start walking towards her, so she steps back until her legs touch the bed. I throw her onto it, but i remain still standing. "Turn around and get on your knees hun." I say demanding. She does as i say without hesitation. I touch her slit, all soaked up. My fingers get wet. I lick my fingers and start to rub them along her entrance. I hear her moaning. "I love it when youre so needy." I say. I know that she's waiting for me to press my fingers inside her, but not yet. I move up and down, getting my fingertips completly wet. "I need you."She says with desire. "I know darling, i know." I say, grinning. I open my pants and pull them down, then, i slapped her ass to see it wiggle for me. I then pull my boxers down and step out of them. The top if my dick slides along her entrance and i groan by how good it feels. I place the tip inside her and slowly ease myself inside her. Im just halway done but she's already struggling to take me. "You take me so fucking good Y/N. Such a fucking good girl." My fist grips her hair tight and pulls it up, so she moans again for me. My dick gets pushed in even deeper till it cant get any further, so i grab her hips tight and push her against me. She's already got my legs wet and feeling her liquid running down my body feels amazing. By pushing her hips away from me, i drag out of her, but not completly, to push inside her again. I fullfill her again and make her feel complete. She grabs the blanket in her little hands and moans my name. I repeat pulling out and pressing in, getting faster and harder with every stroke until im almost there, at that sweet touch of heaven. I pull out completly and grab her hips so tight, im afraid to hurt her. My hands release her and im walking to the little nightstand and take out a little bottle of gel. As im back behind her, she's arching her back. "What are you-" She tries to ask but i cut her off. "Dont speak unless youre asked to. Now ass up." I say. She does what i say. "Good girl." My fingers slide across her other entrance and i wet it with the gel, just like my cock. "Now this might hurt." I warn before pushing inside of her, slowly. She's so tight im about to come in 2 Seconds but i keep control and push deeper, until there isnt more to push in. Im pulling out and hear her screaming from both, pain but also lust. I circle my finger across her clit and listen to her moaning, as i slide out and in, slow but deep. As i get faster, her back arches again and she lets out one last yell, before she goes totally silent. I let off and come inside her, pull out and stand still, holding her hips and realaxing. After im back and catched my breath, i walk to the bathroom to get her a warm, wet towel and clean her up. She' still trying to catch her breath.

Das wars 🤭☺️