II.

I stepped into my room and sighed. My day was really rough and i just wanted to get ready for bed. I closed my door but diddnt lock up, knowing well that my 2 years younger step brother could come in. But i diddnt care that much. I slowly take off my shirt and out on a black top for sleeping. Just then, i remove my pants as well, change my underwear and switch to my much more comfortable pyjama shorts. I hear something from behind so i turn around, just to see my step brother standing in the doorframe. "Damn youre sexy." He says. I laugh at him and look down. He's really hard already. I step closer to him, place my wrists around his neck and whisper into his ear : "Oh, is that so sweetheart?" I hear him sigh "Oh god." His hands move to my waist pull me so close that i feel his heart beating inside his chest. "I want you." He whispers and pauses. "Holy fuck." I love it when he starts swearing because he's horny. I slowly swing my hips up onto his lap and rub myself on him. He's so hard it feels like steel. I kiss him, first softly but with more and more passion. His one hand stays at my back but his other hand moves to my neck and chokes me. I moan into his mouth with desire. We continue kissing and walk while that closer to my bed. He pushes me onto it and opens his belt. I remove my clothes though i had just put them on and watch him take off his pants, and then mine. He leans over me and i spread my legs, playfully licking over my lips, knowing what will happen next. As he thrusts inside me,  i whimper, trying to take it like a good girl, shut up and not let the pain take over. He closes my mouth as he puts his hand on it. He's obviously enjoying what he sees and feels. He moves faster and thrusts deeper and harder inside me. i feel myself getting hot, and so does he. I move his hair with my hands around and hold onto it tight. Just then, i feel my body being overwhelmed and flooded my feelings. My legs start shaking, i moan and start seeing white for a second, but as i get back to reality, i realize what just happend. The whole bed sheets are covered and wet by me, because i squirted because of him. He pulls out and looks at me and my naked body. His dick still dripping because of my wet pussy and his sperm.