City wolf wishes

Alex tapped his foot. His mum was taking too long to pick him up. He felt a phantom shift boil up on the spot. He felt his ears twitching as the noisy cars drove by. Alex clenched his fists, trying hard not to shake his head and wag his tail. He had his whole body tensed.
"What's happening, Alex? Or should I call you alpha?" Bill mocked, kicking Alex's shins. Alex held to the spot, holding in the urge to growl. Bill's eye's darkened. Emma stepped in. She smiled, hugging him. He trembled, knowing she was up to something. Her hands moved to his back, as she stopped hugging and pushed him into the road. He landed flat on his face, gritting his teeth to deal with the pain. His beanie plonked on the road. He got up and reached for it, but a car swurved around him and ran it over. He just ran back to the pavement, his face and chest bleeding and grazed. He couldn't hold back. He yelled at Emma, not sure what he was even saying- it was all a blurred angry mess. Emma's eyes widened and she just stepped away. He then turned back to the road, where his mother parked up. He stormed into the car, shutting the door with a slam.
"Tough life, but I don't want you crying in my car." His mother grumbled, just patting him on the back lightly to try cheer him up, as if she didn't really know how to stop him from crying. He just shoved off her hand and slouched back. The car ride seemed longer than usual. He sat there, rocking back and forth like a psychopath. Then they got to the apartment building. They finally parked and got into the elevator. As soon as he got into their room, he rushed to his bedroom. He locked the door and picked up his phone. He deleted his old account, which was spammed with disgusting comments that made him tear up, despite the fact he rarely cried. He sat on his windowsill, watching. He then remembered he had to make his own dinner that night. He decided he would go without. He just curled up and looked outside, his eyes fixed on the sky.

Bang! Bang!
"Let me in!" His mother's shaky, scared voice woke him up.
"Yes ma?" He replied sleepily, yawning after he spoke.
"Oh, good, never mind." She sighed with relief.
Whatever she was thinking, he didn't care. He looked up and saw the stars shining. He saw the full moon beaming its light with them.
"I wish there was someone like me. In pain, like me, just wishing: that someone would get me for once." He whispered. Silence met him, but the stars seemed to burn brighter, and he placed his hand on the window as if reaching for his wish. He clipped on a tail and put his spare beanie on, knowing now at school because the truth was out he could wear his tail tomorrow.