Love Wins All

In the morning, Jungkook is a young 3rd year university student, but he has a secret

In the morning, Jungkook is a young 3rd year university student, but he has a secret... He's an assassin. While on another mission from his boss, JK stumbles upon Kim Taehyung, his handsome, cold ass senior. Will Jungkook be able to melt the cold hearted Kim? Or will he remain on thin ice, conflicted between his hidden career and love?

💜✨❤️💜✨❤️💜✨❤️💜✨❤️💜✨❤️

A/N: Guess who's back? 😏 I have a little spoicy surprise for all the hungry top kook smut lovers. And I decided to make posters and summaries for my one shots cuz why not?!

Top JK

"Perfect." A man sneers, while looking at the huge plastic bags stuffed to the max with illegal drugs.

"You did it again Jungkook! I can always trust you." The man says, now with more triumph in his tone. He looks over at the bags, full of powdered drugs Jungkook smuggled for his clients.

Though Jungkook was a university student, he was a broke one. The only thing he knew was getting away with anything using charm and innocence. Jungkook wasn't a bad student though, he started working under his boss from the age of 14, when he ran away from the orphanage. He used the money earned from his not so good deeds to pay for his accommodation and education. He also had a little favoritism from his boss.

"JK, I have another job for you, and I trust that only you can do full justice to it." The boss said.

" I sure will Kai hyung!" Jungkook smirks. "What is it?"

"Just have to take care of this annoying cop that's been leeching on me for so long. Threatens to turn me over to authorities, pfft!" Kai laughs maniacally. 

"Oh  I know how to take care of him." Jungkook grins and turns on his heel to walk out of their den.

Jungkook was running, and fast. He just finished, well, "taking care" of that officer, and was now running through alleys to get away from the police that were following him.

After a while, he lost them. Jungkook pulled off his coat and threw it behind, so they wouldn't recognize him. He walked out onto a decently populated street, releasing his charm at the people around him. Who would believe such a kind looking and charming man would harm even a fly?

While Jungkook sped up his pace, he bumped into someone, head to head.

"Ow! Look where you're going!" A deep voice said.

Jungkook looked at the man who was glaring into his eyes, he genuinely gulped in fear. The aura of this man was so mysterious. And to his wonderful luck, this person was more than familiar.

"Oh, it's you. Did you get lost from your mommy Jeon?" The man smirks.

Jungkook gapes at the man before saying, "Shut up Taehyung!"