Chapter 3 that morning

I wake up in Jason arms and automatically have a smile on my face then I check the  time 7:00 I snuck back to the basement luckily all the girls were still asleep I decided to get ready and do my make up and get changed once I got changed ( you will see what She is
wearing at the top)everyone had woken up and started getting ready while they were getting ready I decided to go make breakfast . As I was getting eggs out of the fridge someone kisses my neck and cheek I turn around to Jason .

" good morning beautiful ," he said kissing me on the forehead my heart skipped a beat.
" good morning baby " I said to him giving him a quick peck .

"Did you sleep well" he asked .
" Yeah the best sleep I have had in a long time ," I said he ask agreed
All of a sudden and tear rolled Down my cheek when I thought of reality .

" what's wrong beautiful , " Jason says putting me on the counter.

" You are Ali's brother and best friend brother relationship just never work out and I don't want to lose you," I said crying .

"This relationship is going to work out and I promise that I will never leave you to " he said with hi s hands on my cheeks.
"I love you Jason ," I said.

" I love you too , " he said back giving me a soft gentle kiss. While I was cooking he was kissing my neck.
"You should cook here more often," Jason said.

" Anytime baby , " I said smirking

All of a sudden we heard footsteps and he backed away.
" Mm what smell so good? " Hanna said . While everyone came into the room. 
" Blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs," I proudly stated when everyone finished we all decided to go to the mall . So Jason drone us and the whole ride there I kept catching him stare at me then and Alison noticed.

"GOD JASON CAN STOP HITTING ON MY FRIENDS  " Ali yelled .

(Sorry it was so short but I hoped you liked it comment your thoughts)