Chapter 11 Trust

Sorry I haven't been on in a long time but I hope you like it and please comment and suggestions or what you think so for love you guys -Emma

Erin P.O.V
It's been a week and A is still torturing us and Jason and I have been going good . All the girls were having a sleepover at Spencer's house. I am really glad that everyone is being so supportive of Jason and I but lately I have noticed Aria and Jason have been getting closer. I arrive at Spencer's house with only spencer Hanna and Emily and they tell me that they found pictures of Aria hung up in Jason's garage and my body is filled with rage so I decided to walk to Jason's house and let him explain. I open the door to Jason's and automatically regret it cause I see him and Aria on the couch kissing and my hearts drops and I feel tears running down my cheeks tear  after tear after tear and I just stand there.
" Er it's not what it looks like," he says. 
"No it's exactly what it looks like, I say slamming the door and running into the woods when I run into a person I look up and see a person in a black hoodie with a black face mask on and try to run away but the person grabs e from my hair and punches and kicked me then stabs me in the stomach and scream falling to the ground then the person runs away and I black out.

         Jason P.O.V
Erin had just walked into Aria and I kissing and words cannot explain how much I regret it and I quickly try to run after her but she is too fast and I hear a scream that sounds like Erin's and my heart drops and I run as fast as I can into the woods to find Erin on the ground and a figure in a black hoodie running but I see Erin's stomach covered in blood . This can't be happening.she is quickly losing conscience and closes her eyes. 

That morning after

Erin P.O.V 
I wake up with my stomach in pain in a hospital room surrounded by Jason,Spencer,Hanna,Emily,Aria,and Noel.
"How are you holding up Harris ?"Noel asked worriedly.
"I could be better but my stomach is killing me,"I say.
" can I talk to you Er?" Jason says. 
"Sure,"I say everyone leaves.
" I am so sorry about last night I hope you can take me back that was never suppose to happen and I love you so much," he says I can tell that he means it in his eyes .
" I am sorry Jason I can't trust you like that anymore so I think we should break up ," I say as a tear falls down my cheek . He leaves and the girls come in and I tell them what happens and I get a text. 

Next time I kill you
                    Xoxo
                         -A