Chapter 6 1 Year Later

" I still can't believe that it has been a year since Ali disappeared , I said to Spencer as we were shopping for school tomorrow.
" I know they keep calling it the anniversary it's like they are celebrating her disappearance ," Spencer said .
Then we saw Hanna coming towards us .
And she help Spencer pick out a shirt to meet Melissa's new fiancé who is an Oxford man.
She got a cute dark purple tank top that had flowery ruffle on the straps and  I got and dark green shirt with cut outs on the shoulders . I ended up getting to stay the night at Spencer's so I had dinner with her parents wren and Melissa they are like my second family her house is like home my second home . I always have sleepovers at her house to get away from my dad and home itself always being judged. You would think that Spencer's parents would judge me about what I wear but surprisingly they don't cause I am like their daughter but not blood and my personality is the exact opposite of my style .  They know that I get all A's and I am responsible and work several jobs even though my mom is rich . Walking out of the mall I saw two people and one person was giving the other person who looked under 21 a fake ID for a lot of money . I got a text

Remember when you sell things like that oh wait you still do but if you sell I tell.
                                                 - A
Flashback

" where is the money no money no ID ," I whispered . the person gave me the money and I looked to my side and saw Ali.

" Erin wow I didn't think of you as a drug dealer or ID seller wonder what the police would think of that," Alison said. 
" Ali no please don't tell its for my dad if I give him 500 dollars every week then he won't beat me and mom please Ali don't tell," I said crying .
" Oh god fine I won't okay," she said sympathetic hugging me.

Now

Oh shit this is bad I thought wait is it Alison is she coming back? Is she alive ? So many things were going through my head. when we got to Spencer's house there Melissa stood with a really cute kinda hot guy .
" Hello Spencer and Erin this Wren," she said eying us down.
"Hello I am Wren," he said in a British accent and Spencer and I chuckled at it. then we changed and ate dinner with everyone then when dinner was over Spencer and I got changed into our pajamas and decided to get some air and caught the British medical student smoking and every word he said I tried my best not to laugh cause of his accent. Then we went to bed I was still creeped out about that texted and worried.

The next day
Today was the first day of school and I decided to wear my new shirt ( the outfit is at the top) for some reason when I woke up I thought of Jason I miss him and I still do I hope he comes back.We get to school and I see my boyfriend Noel Kahn who was always my best guy friend but then we decided to get into a relationship but I still don't know how I feel about it cause I still have feelings for Jason and Noel is known for being a player but we haven't down it cause I am not ready. I saw Aria she looks so different without the pink stripe in her hair. Spencer and I go to our lockers together cause they are right next to eachother because of our last names and I closed my locker and jumped .
" Hey babe " he said then kissed me ," God didn't mean to scare you jumpy pants . "

" Hey babe and haha so funny sorry for sarcasm ," I then said waiting for Spencer to get her stuff out of her locker.
When she got her stuff out of the locker we all went to English.
" So my parents aren't going to be home tonight I was thinking we could " not finishing
" No for last time Noel I am not ready" I said calmly  .
"When are you going to be ready , " he said.
" Don't rush a girl ," I said walking into English I saw Aria and smiled at her. and while the teacher was writing his name Mr. Fitz everyone said that he was hot and then he turned around .
"Holy Crap," he said looking at Aria and looked up in a surprised face when her phone went off
" Sorry," she said then looking at her phone in a surprised bad way.
After school Spencer and I decided to go to the grill and study and do homework. We stayed there until 7:00 it was dark and we were on our to her house then saw all the ambulances at Dilaurentis house . Someone had found Ali dead we heard . I was bawling Spencer was hugging me in tears by the house as we saw the body bag. then Aria came .
" I heard Hanna had gone to the police station today ," Spencer said . 
" You don't think she would talk about ,"Aria said .
"The Jenna thing? No we made a promise , " Hanna  interrupted. 
If Ali is dead then who sent that text I wondered!