Chapter 7🌼

Author's Pov:

Kook felt something shaking on his face?? And He heard sobbing sound like someone is crying while latching onto his face?? He felt light tapping on his face and something wet on his lips he was confused what is happening to him?? Where is he ??? Did he died ??? No that cant be....where is he???

With difficulty he open his eyes but immediately shut them again when the bright light hurt his eyes....he again slowly open his eyes and saw a furry ball on his face....oh its his baby....his snowball sobbing while latching onto his face shaking badly while growling in saddness?? Agony?? While licking his lips eagerly and tapping on his face lightly with his tiny paws crying badly.....

Why his baby is crying badly, what happened....how he ended up like this???than it hit him...someone was inside his house the person he saw, before he get unconscious....who was he/she?

He immediately sat up making the cub flinched who looked at him with wide bambie eyes which was filled with tears....pearl like smol tears were rolling down from his doe eyes making kook hurt who immediately scoop the lil baby in his arms and hugged him tightly....

The cub cried hard seeing kook woke up and latched onto him snuggling closer to his neck hugging his neck tightly....his little body was trembling badly by how hard the poor bean was crying ....

Kook:"shh babyy...calm down....im really sorry...are you okay princess look at me did you get hurt??? Baby princess please stop crying daddy is here now...im sorry bun i promise i will never leave you alone again...daddy is sorry princess...."he whispered softly while caressing his baby's smol body who growl lowly while snuggling more into him....

He slowly detached the cub from himself making him growl loudly who didn't wanted to leave kook making kook's heart clench....

He make the cub face him who was looking at him innocently with wide doe eyes and kicked his tiny legs wanted to be close to kook growling desperately making kook cooed...

kook pulled him close to his face and the cub immediately latched his mouth to kook lips licking his lips eagerly while crying softly....

Kook let his baby kiss him while scratching his tiny ears gently which were twitching in distress making the cub calm down....

The cub held kook's face in his tiny paws and pulled away a little and looked at kook carefully....inspecting his whole face like he's making sure that he's alright and didnt get injured....when he found no injury he again hugged kook while sniffing making him confused....then he get what actually happened...and why his cub was crying....

Kook:"aww my lil princess were you crying because you thought daddy died???...."he asked softly while chuckling making the cub growl loudly which scared kook for a second....the cub look at kook more like glare at kook and hit his face with his tiny paw and huff making kook shocked....

well its not the first time that his tiny bean slapped him but why he's looking angry?? What he did now??...

Kook:"d-did you j-just slapped me?? Again?? How can you slap your daddy always snowball....its not fair what i did now??....."he asked looking at the cub in disbelief who was still glaring at him and again slapped him with his smol paw ....

Cub:"grrr...rawr..... (like this🙂🐾)..."the cub growl at him and again hit his face like he's saying that i slapped you 'like this' while glaring at him with teary doe eyes and kook was in shock.... should he cooed at his baby or pout at his own misery...and the cub again hugged him tightly and started crying making kook dumbfound....

Kook:"i-i just got slapped thrice and instead of comforting me he's the one who's crying??? I should be the one crying here not him...."he thought in disbelief....but snapped out when he felt his cub rubbing his tiny head on his cheek while crying making soft 'chu' sounds sniffing cutely while pawing kook's face softly making kook's heart melt and he kiss his head softly and hugged his smol baby tightly....