I: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Looked so alive, turns out I'm not real
╭──╯
ੈ✩‧₊˚ Truth is people think I imagine things.

Looked so alive, turns out I'm not real╭──╯ ੈ✩‧₊˚ Truth is people think I imagine things

"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood." Alkmini v.o said as it shows thunder rumbling. "Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time it gets you killed, in painful, nasty ways." Alkmini v.o said as rousing instrumental music playing and the thunder still rumbling.

"Is she dead yet? No I really don't think so." Otto said clearly annoyed she got a second chance in life. "I advise you not to speak unless you want to end like a certain someone." Daemon said clearly looking at Aemond at the last part.

"You would do no such thing!" Alicent yelled as Rhaenyra glared at her. "You would do no such thing Alicent. Aegon isn't going to be king, it's going to be my TRUE heir Rhaenyra." Viserys said as Otto looked horrified.

"My king Aegon is your-"

"First born son but Rhaenyra is my FIRST child not Aegon, Aemond, Daeron, and my darling Helaena."

"If you think you might be one of us, my advice is to turn away while you still can, because once you know what you are...they’ll sense it too and they’ll come for you." Alkmini v.o said as a figure walk up to the screen.

"Don’t say I didn’t warn you." Alkmini v.o said as she was on the side of the screen up close with a betrayed look on her face. It also seems like she has been crying of some sort.

"What's wrong with my baby?" Rhaenyra asked genuinely scared for a reason. "The one she called a friend and the one who she calls a crush will betray her." Helaena whispered.

"Many things your highness." Balerion said as he felt Otto so called glare at him. "My daughter is the queen-" Otto didn't get to finish as Balerion shushed him.

"Your daughter is no queen. Look what she put Helaena through a loveless marriage and nobody to listen to her prophecies about the future." Balerion stated.

"Another thing is that Rhaenyra was already named heir before Aegon was born. So truthfully that doesn't mean that he was heir." Balerion said glaring at Otto.

"I also wasn't the one trying to kill the king by giving him poison because he wanted his grandson to become king." Balerion finished as he smiled watching Otto getting yelled at and getting a death sentence.

It hit the title card. "My name is Alkmini Jackson." Alkmini v.o said the title card faded all the way. "I’m twelve years old." Her v.o said as the screen was black. "Am I a troubled kid?" Her v.o asked as it cut to a hall.

"Yes my darling you are." Daemon said as many people did agree. Maybe there was a reason for that not that many people would know she's always closed herself off.

"Yeah, you could say that. Bad grades, bullies, all the normal stuff." Her v.o said as it shows a man running and he sees a kid looking at the window and he runs to look out.