𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙔 𝙎𝙇𝙐𝙏.

Top : Oliver

Bottom : Kane 

___________________

 " Oliver, please fuck me. "  he would say tugging at Oliver's leg, " Nuh uh darling, you have to wait a week." Oliver responded.  Kane would whine but Oliver wouldn't budge even though he wanted to ruin that bright pink hole, after that they would go on with their daily lives, they would make tiktoks, record videos, and laugh at Darren's silliness. 

Kane would still crave Oliver's touch but he had to follow along with the punishment since he got touchy with Regie, he would find some cold pizza and rewarmed it in the microwave. Waiting, he would scroll through tiktok laughing at the fan memes and edits. Even blushing at some, he would scroll more until, * DING * finally his pizza was done. Kane would scurry up stairs with his pizza in one hand and his phone in the other. Done eating, he would go shopping for new cosplays for the anime convention that was coming up.

12:30pm

Arriving back home after to shopping, he would go up to his room to try on the white laced panties and mini white skirt. He admired how good he looked in it wondering how Oliver would react to them, now thinking of Oliver he would imagine the things he would do to him. It gave him a hard-on thinking about all the unthinkable things he would do. Sitting down, Kane would pull out the cold lube squirting it all over his member. He would think of Oliver touching him as he began to pump himself.

"Mm..fh ... ~ Oliver..~ " he would breathlessly say feeling his body get hot. Still jacking himself off in his new white panties not realizing Oliver was peeking at him through the crack in the door, after he was done jacking off to Oliver he would clean himself up. Tired, he would fall asleep not knowing what punishment was waiting for him the next day.

____________________

NEXT DAY 

Kane's POV : 

It's only one more day until the weekends and I'm so excited, I can't wait to be able to finally feel Oliver's touch but I don't think Oliver feels the same. When I woke up I saw him give a judgement look like I had done something, wait. WHAT IF HE SAW ME JACK OFF? I remember I closed the door, so then why does he look unpleased with me? Whatever, I shouldn't worry about it much. I need to do my daily routine anyways.

- time skip - 

I would walk downstairs to the kitchen to make me some cereal, I noticed Oliver in the kitchen. Not wanting to make eye contact I kept my head down, bending over to grab the milk I felt Oliver's long hands grip my hips and pelvis. " Who said you could jack off to me?". My blood ran cold playing back my memory actually realizing I didn't close the door all the way. " I'm sorry, I- " , Oliver would cut me off grabbing me carrying me to his bed room.

Noticing all the sex toys on the desk I already knew what was about to go down. Sitting me down on the bed he told me to go into the bathroom there was a surprise.

Being the needy bitch I am, I obeyed. 

Walking in, I see the black skinny thong and the leash. I blushed taking off my clothes and putting on the things he set out for me, done getting half naked.

I shyly covered my very obvious hard-on.

"Good boy, now crawl over to me." I would crawl over to him acting as if I was a attention starved puppy. 

"Please .. please fuck me."  I begged looking up at him with doe eyes. Oliver would lick his lips in excitement but kept his cool as he grabbed a handful of my hair shoving my head to his hard 9 inch girthy dick. I rubbed my face against it losing my mind in the thick aroma Oliver gave off, "Look at you, so desperate for my dick inside you."  I got harder and harder as he belittled and degraded me.

" Open your mouth for me." I would open my mouth as he spit in it, drinking his saliva I would smile. Finally, Oliver would pull down his sweats revealing his throbbing dick, he would shove my head down without warning. I gagged but soon I adjusted to his length and began to bob my head, spit bubbles and saliva started drip down my throat. My eyes would roll back into my head, as Oliver took control and thrusted his pelvis into my throat. It hurt so good, I was losing my mind for sure.

Not wanting to come soon, Oliver pulled out, looking down at me happy at the mess he made of me. Wasting no time, he carried me over to his desk, grabbing the lube he squirted it all over my ass. " C-cold.. !" I whimpered, he shoved two fingers in me, scissoring my hole teasing my g-spot. I was a moaning and crying mess.

" I think your ready for me now."  and with that, he aligned his dick with my hole, thrusting himself into me. I let out a porn-like moan as he grabbed me by my neck, biting into my neck and back. Licking and kissing my neck leaving purple marks, my hips buckled as I sensed a orgasm coming, " I'm c-close.." .

Oliver would pull out, " Why did you stop..~ " I whined. " You can't come until I say you can." Oliver responded in his dom voice, he would carry me to the bed. Bending me over, with my head down and ass up. Shoving himself into me once again, keeping his thumb over my peehole while squeezing my dick. Taking his dick out once again, " Come ride me."  getting on top of him I sat down on his dick. Bouncing up and down with my hands on his six pack, I cried, ruining my mascara. I felt my orgasm coming again signaling Oliver to go faster, he took control of my hips and began thrusting himself into me once more. 

" Daddy..~ I'm COMINGG...~ ".  I say rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

" Go ahead slut, come." Oliver  grunted.

" COMING.. ~ ! " Rocking my head back.

I released myself onto Oliver's stomach, collapsing onto Oliver as I blacked out from the strongest orgasm I've ever had. 

END OF POV  

Oliver did the after care and laid down with Kane, running his hands through his hair. Smiling at the most beautiful man he's ever seen, finally fall asleep next to him. After a couple of hours of napping, Kane woke up to a nice view, not waiting to wake Oliver up he tiptoed to the kitchen to fix himself something to eat and went back into bed with Oliver. 

The boys found them sleeping together, so they took pictures of them sleeping and sent them to the discord. Where they found the boys giggling at the pictures, but Justin noticed Kane's limp and asked, " Kane, why are you limping?" Justin asked tilting his head. " I punished him."  Oliver answered for me.

P.S the boys found out what happened and every time Kane and Darren got into a fight, Darren always brung up that incident. 

_______________________

sorry for the spit drinking <33 🥺 .