𝙉𝙎𝘽 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙎 .

nothing rlly special js a quick oneshot with Ryan and Sebastian <33 .

Top : Ryan / Sebastian

Bottom : Kane

** Might do a part 2

_____________________________________

Ryan x Kane : I WANNA TASTE .

Kane had never been to a college party before, until his best friend Ryan forced him to go.

At first Kane was hesitant about it but soon said yes to the offer.

The party happened to be a Halloween party, so they went down to the garage for a costume.

Bad thing is, they only had one male costume and the rest were for girls.

Before Kane could do anything, Ryan go to the male costume first.

Leaving Kane to have to pick a female one.

There were a couple of options and Kane ended up being a slutty teacher.

After they got dressed, they got into the car and were on their way.

Once they showed up, it looked really packed in the front so they had to go in back.

They found the boys and caught up on missed time.

The music was loud, people were everywhere, and Regie was somewhere eating a girl's pussy.

1 shot turned into 2 and 2 turned into 10, and now Kane was wasted.

He could barely even stand straight, let alone talk.

Ryan had always known that Kane was a drunk flirt, so whenever Kane flirted with him, he never took it seriously.

But this time, it was different.

Kane was all over him, trying to kiss him, Ryan was drunk himself.

So he went right along with it.

" Ryan.. ~ you look so good right now.. " Kane said making kissing noises

" Oh yeah?.. I'll taste even better.. * hic * this way. " Ryan would say cupping Kane's ass and pressing his lips against Kane's

Their tongues clashed against each other, Kane moaned into Ryan mouth, and Ryan began getting more assertive.

They made their way into a random room, Kane pushing Ryan to the wall.

" Fuck.. just like that. " Ryan's hand would guide Kane's head to his hard member

Kane would use his teeth to unzip Ryan's pants, Ryan's veiny hand tangled in Kane's hair.

He would pull Ryan's pants down as his hard-on flung out.

Kane would smile, placing Ryan's cock on his lips.

Wasting no time Kane would deepthroat Ryan, with no problem.

" OH FUCK .. !! ~ " Ryan moaned loudly

Kane would thrust his mouth onto Ryan's member slow and subtle.

But Ryan grew impatient.

Ryan would use both of his hands grabbing Kane's head, and thrusting himself into Kane's mouth at a insane speed.

Ryan would throw his head back in pleasure, grunting.

" L-look.. at me while I fuck your pretty little mouth.. ~ " Ryan demanded

Kane would look up at Ryan with teary eyes, his face flushed with bright red.

" Good.. ~ now take my seed bitch! "

Kane clutched onto Ryan's hips, as Ryan released into Kane's mouth.

As well as Kane, he came sucking Ryan off.

Leaving him with his own cum between his legs.

________________________________________________________________

Sebastian x Kane : BIRTHDAY WISH .

It was Sebastian's 21st birthday, and Kane wanted to make it special for him.

So he gave Sebastian 3 wishes to do whatever he wanted.

After Kane granted Sebastian's 2 wishes, Sebastian only had one more and he knew exactly what he wanted.

" I wanna fuck you, in front of the boys. " Sebastian whispered in Kane's ear

Kane laughed it off thinking it was a joke, but Sebastian's face got serious.

" I don't know.. " Kane was hoping they'd change the subject

" For the birthday boy? ~ " Sebastian whispered seductively

- SKIP FORWARD -

Kane was now bent over the living room table, Oliver and rest of the boys watching in shock.

" UH.. UH UH .. ~ !! FUCK.. !! ~ S-SEB ..! PLEASE ~ " Kane moaned

" Please what? Hm? " Sebastian grunted

While the other boys were busy getting hard at the scene, Regie was too busy recording the whole thing, making Kane cover his face.

But Sebastian wouldn't allow that as he gripped Kane's wrists behind his back.

" FUHCK..~!! UGH UH UH.. ~ ! N-NO MORE ..!! AUHH.. !! ~ " Kane screamed in pleasure

Sebastian wanted to make sure his fantasies were met, so he forced Kane to make out with Oliver.

Tears ran down Kane's face and onto Oliver's tank top.

Oliver sat back down as Sebastian smacked Kane's ass over and over again, digging his nails deep into his aching cheeks.

" Your so sexy Kane.. ~ " Sebastian would say raising Kane's back up to his chest kissing all over his neck

Kane moaned in response.

" Say thank you Kane.. " Sebastian whispered in Kane's ear, nibbling on his earlobe

" T-thank you.. ~ !! " Kane moaned

Sebastian would bend Kane back over the table, clutching his hips tightly.

Kane was losing his mind, due to Sebastian hitting his prostate in all the right ways.

" UH.. UH UH .. UH FUCK.. UH AHH..~ !! SEBBY..! ~ " Kane hissed with pleasure

" I'm close..~ will you take the birthday boy's seed good? " Sebastian hummed

" Y-YES..! PLEASE FILL ME UP.. ! UH UH ..AHH ~ " Kane begged

" Take all of m-me.. ! " Sebastian gritted his teeth, releasing

After they were done, Sebastian left Kane while the other boys still hard as a rock.

While walking to his room to clean up, he could hear Kane's loud moans echoing.

He smiled at the sound, finally closing the bathroom door behind him.

____________________________________________

I've been doing pretty good with recent updates on this book <33

lets hope I make it to my goal for 40 chapters <33

TO THE NEXT ONE