Embarrassing

Jay often makes it a personal goal to embarrass Kai in-front of his team until he gets a taste of his own medicine
______________________________
Kai pov:

we were sitting at the dining table as a whole group eating some take out and talking about life, it was nice to see us all together outside of a mission. "Hey Kai~" I looked up at the familiar tone of a certain electrifying teammate of mine, he drags his tone out when he wants something so I looked to his eyes. "Hm?" I raised a brow, "pass me the salt will ya hot shot" he said with the nickname. I rolled my eyes and handed it next to me where he sat, "Thanks red.." he leaned to my ear and whispered low, I slowly burned red as my hair tips began to turn red. I drank my cold soda and placed the cold glass on my face as I turned myself to normal, with a slight flush on my cheeks. Jay giggled and returned back to the conversation, I turned to my sister as she sat with a wide smirk on her face staring at me.

"I saw that" she mouthed and pointed at jay and I only turned redder. I kept on eating trying to ignore the small touches he gave me. I then felt his hand rest on my thigh before replacing the tenderness with a strong grip. At the same time Lloyd dropped his knife and crawled under the table. My face Bruner brighter as my leg began bouncing.

Lloyd pov:

I grabbed my knife and as I looked up in-front of me I was able to see everyone's shoes. Nia's flats, cole's sneakers, Zane's sneakers too. I then turned to Kai and jay to where I say jay's blue high tops and Kai's red slides and white socks. His leg is trembling? I looked up slighting and I saw jays hand rubbing kai's thigh?! I was so surprised I smacked my head on the underside of the table. I slowly crawled back out from under and rubbed the back do my head in slight pain. My face was red with embarrassment of seeing my older teammates secret touches. I sat up with everyone minus Kai asking if I was okay, I nodded and said yes my voice cracking awkwardly. I made eye contact with Kai and he knew I saw them, he covered his mouth, his hair tips turning red at how embarrassed he was.

Jays pov:

I knew Lloyd saw, but I also don't care. My hand crept higher until my wrist was sharply grabbed. "We'll be right back" Kai smiled, his brows furrowed. He lead me into his room real quickly and I was wondering what will happen, that is till he slammed me against the wall and attached his lips to mine. I was stunned, he usually isn't this confident with his romantic actions.. he made it clear he was taking over as grabbed my hips and pushed them roughly against his wall. We made out for a minute until I felt a shameful tent grow in my pants from his knee against my lower. He pulled away and grabbed my chin making sure I was looking directly into his eyes..

"Alright blue jay, now you know how it feels to be the one who's embarrassed" he smirked at me, I was confused, I wasn't embarrassed? That is until he straightened himself up and pulled us back into the kitchen to the table with everyone. My hair was a mess, my shirt wrinkled and my baggy shorts thankfully hiding something i definitely didn't need my team to see..

We sat down Kai continued conversation as I sat sexually frustrated and wanting anything of his touch for the rest of the evening...

_______________________________
626 words

Hope y'all enjoyed🤞