Electric fire

SMUT TIME HAH

______________________________

Jays pov:

Kai pushes me into my room, still kissing me as he closes the door. We're finally home alone! Nya, Cole and Lloyd went to a festival and sensei and Zane went out for I don't know what reasons.
He lets go of me smirking as he sits on the bed, I smirk and climb into his lap straddling him as I loop my fingers under his black tank top.
"Impatient are we?" He giggled and and only roll my eyes taking his tank off of him, "we haven't been alone in forever~" I drag out the r. "You're right" he shrugs smiling at me as he takes off my shorts and boxers together, if caught me off guard! "Kai!" I help as I look at him flustered red, he only chuckled and reaches into the drawer pulling out a small bottle that's covered in black duct tape. We covered it up since Lloyd always goes digging through our stuff for things we can tease us with.

"You ready sparks?" He looks at me smirking but I can tell by his eyebrows that he's genuinely checking, I nod pulling back his bangs and placing a peck on his forehead. He slowly put a finger in me, I felt fine, just aware that it's there.. he put in a second one I felt slight discomfort, he spread his fingers open making me groan lowly.. he added the third and I moaned, cringing at the sound that left my mouth.

"You good to go?" He asked me nibbling on my ear, I smiled and answered a breathy 'yes' saying I'm good to go. With his warm fingers slid out and my body hovering over him, i slowly sat down and my god was it painful..in a good way. I groaned and let beads of sweat trickle down my body. I could feel blue zaps surround my body as I got Lower and lower, I then slipped on my knee and slammed the whole way down, our bodies met with a slap.

We both groaned and that's when the zaps of my body made my hair stick up and Kai's glow with hot fiery ends. Our powers merged in the minute I guess, feeling the hot jolts disappear from my body. I fix my hair messily and turned back to the brunette boy beneath me, his eyes seemed brighter and his hair ends were still hot.. "y..you good?.." I ask heaving, "y-yeah, im good.." he reply's also heaving and star struck.

After a couple minutes we were both okay and began rocking. I started to bounce with the help of my boyfriends hands on my waist, i moaned and groaned noises that I didn't even know I could make.

Kai's pov:

My body was so hot I was sure my hair was fiery red by now. I moaned quietly as I watched Jay surrounded with blue zaps every-time he flushed our skin together.
After a bit of this I switched us around, him holding on to the end of the bed frame and I sped up our pace. "K-Kai! Oh my fuckin..god~ Kai babyyyy keep going~!" He screamed out and with that encouragement I kept on with that pace.

A couple minutes past and our position changed with me on top of him and him laying on his back against the pillow with his legs proper up shaking.

Jays pov:

It felt amazing, all of it felt amazing especially with it coming from Kai.. he suddenly dug his face into the crook of my neck and I could hear every little moan slip out of his mouth. His whimpers and heavy breathes sent me over the edge and I screamed! "C-coming!" I warned him and his moans became amplified in my ears as he sped up to finish with me, his sudden harder and faster paste sped up my ending of our session. I moaned highly as I became undone

Kai's pov:

I finished not so long after my beautiful boyfriend and collapsed next to him. We both breathed heavily and scurried under the covers. He giggled and joined me slowly, he brought my head to his chest and I cuddled closely into him falling asleep. "That was fucking awesome Kai.." he kisssd my forehead and I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist. As I fell asleep I hear one more phrase..

"Im topping next time"

In the morning

I woke up to cuddling a pillow and not my boyfriend. I frowned and reluctantly put on some black sweats and a dark red t shirt and made my way to the kitchen knowing jay most likely was getting coffee.

I was right! Jay was wearing black shorts and one of my brighter red t shirts that fit him the same it fits me since we're such similar builds. "Good morning Kai" he smiled as I came and hugged his waist and kissed his shoulder groaning. "Watch what you do, we aren't alone anymore" he whispered as he ruffled my non spiked hair and kissed my forehead. I looked up to see Lloyd and Cole fighting over the remote and Nya and Zane talking about whatever.

At least we got one night alone<3
_____________________________
882 words

Sorry for spelling mistakes