You Got Me.

LA/LOS ANGELES

1 week later...

Megan Pov

I don't think letting Beyonce stay here was a good idea. Every morning she comes to my room talking about some "good morning" like I give a fuck. Let's not forget her constantly touching me and trying to seduce me at times.

I've been standing strong but some days but she knows what gets me there.

I heard a knock on my door waking me up from my sleep. I groaned and threw the blanket off me and swung my feet off the bed dragging myself to the door. I knew it was Beyonce so I don't even know why I bother to open the door. 

I opened the door and seen Beyonce in a long shirt and socks on.

She was about to say something but she stopped and her eyes started wandering all over my body.

I looked down and seen I was half naked. I looked back up and her lip was tucked between her lips. I snapped my fingers in her face rapidly to get her attention.

"Keep ya eyes up Beyonce. What do you want this time?" I said asked catching a slight attitude. She snapped out of it and her face flushed of embarrassment.

"S-Sorry um I just wanna to come say good morning" she said twisting that one curl she always twist when she's nervous.

Am I making her nervous?

"Beyonce you do this every morning. I want my sleep and I don't give a damn about a good morning" I said getting ready to close the door in her face

"Wait! I wanted to ask you something" She said putting her hand on the door stopping me from closing it.

I groaned and opened the door back up waiting for her question.

"Well...I couldn't really sleep last night and I was maybe wondering if I could um...lay with you maybe?" She said looking down pulling at her curl.

I don't think that's a good idea at all.

"Ion think so Beyoncé.." I said shaking my head at her.

She frowned and nodded turning on her heel. I watched her walk away and I felt my heart calling out to her. I huffed and closed the door trying to control my feelings.

I plopped myself back on my bed and began to think. I definitely still have a soft spot for Beyoncé and I could feel myself wanting to say yes and drag her ass in here.

Let her stay Megan.

I huffed and got out of my bed grabbing a robe covering myself and walked out my room going to hers.

I didn't even bother knocking I just open the door seeing her laying in her bed.

"Bring ya ass on Beyoncé" I said rolling my eyes. She knew she was gonna get her way regardless of how I felt about her.

She smiled at me and got out her bed grabbing Blue and placing her in the bassinet.

Her baby is so cute. I couldn't even be mad at her anymore for having one with that nigga. She looks just like Beyonce and barely has any features of Shawn.

I was already back in my room comfortable in the bed. She walked in a few minutes after and climbed in the bed with me getting comfortable. I turned so my back was facing her and tried to go back to sleep.

After about ten minutes I felt Beyonce damn near put her whole entire body on top of me. I opened my eyes only to see her stripping from her clothes leaving her in a lacy bra and panties