PERIOD

Y/N'S POV —
It was the second day of my period, which every girl knows is the absolute WORST day of the whole cycle.

I was curled up into a ball with the worst cramps of existence, when my phone started to buzz telling me that I was getting a call. I rolled over to check who was calling me, and it was Walker FaceTiming me.

"Hey gorgeous" he said smiling over the phone. "Hi Walker" I said softly groaning because of my cramps. "Are you okay?" He asked me, giving a worried expression. "Mhm" I said nodding. At the moment he could only see my forehead on the call.

"No, I know you're not okay y/n/n, tell me what's up" he told me "Okay fine, I'm on my period" I said not expecting much out of him after I said that. "Okay I'll be there soon. Bye I love you gorgeous" he said quickly "What-" but before I could finish my sentence he had hung up the phone.

WALKERS POV —
"Leena I need your help" I said walking into my older sisters room. "What do you want Walker" she said with annoyance all over her face. "Y/n's on her period and I need help idk what to do" I said desperately. "Ohh I see now" she said nodding "Okay, so you're gonna get her a heating pad if she doesn't already have one, at least 2 packs of all her favorite snacks, and you're just gonna have to kind of deal with her mood swings" She told me. I just nodded and left to get the stuff.

Y/N'S POV —
Around 25 minutes after the call with Walker I heard a knock at the front door.

I went downstairs to open the door to see my boyfriend standing there with all my favorite snacks and a heating pad. I didn't have any words so I just hugged him tight. He hugged me back and we went upstairs to my room.

"Thank you so much baby" I said to him. "Of course gorgeous" He replied. "Okay well I'll let you get settled in" he said walking away. "No I want you to stay" I told him because I was for some reason feeling extra clingy. Probably the mood swings. Walker just walked back over to my bed and laid under the covers with me. I laid practically directly on top of him while we watched his phone together until I fell asleep.
___________________________
MWAHAHAHHA IM BACK GUYS
MY NEW OBSESSION IS WALKER
SCOBELL NOW!! I HOPE YALL
ENJOY!! LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
YOU HAVE!!