Chapter 2

*

"Why does she always sit alone, I mean I have never seen her with any other classmate?" 

"Leave it. She is just a loner." said with a weird face.

                                                                                             ~

"Don't worry. I'll take the responsibility of building that trust again. Trust me."

Said with a beaming smile, giving a hope for something good.

                                                                                           ~

"Will we meet again?"  said with little tremble.

"I don't know. Let's see what future hold for us." replied with a small smile, bringing a smile to other person face.

                                                                                           *

Groaning in her sleep, shifting in her quilt, switching off the alarm that was ringing continuously.

Sitting straight, looks outside the window. It is still drizzling, petrichor filling her nostril, calming her mind and heart.

She needs to leave in couple of hours for Abhay's place to know more about Vivek, to have an idea that how she has deal with him. 

Stretching her body a little, she gets up from her bed, heading to bathroom to freshen up. By looking at the weather, she wears a maroon color hoodie after wearing her t-shirt and black trousers. Tying her shoulder length hair in a ponytail, she heads to the kitchen for breakfast, greeting her father in the way.

"Good Morning Papa Ji!" "A very Good Morning to you too!" her father replied with a smile.

"Heading somewhere?" he asked after noticing her wearing shoes. "Yep, got a case to work on. So, I'll be going to Abhay's place after breakfast. I'll be home by 11 at night I guess, not sure. I'll call you if it gets late. And if in case, I don't answer calls, I have shared Sidhant's and Abhay's number. Call them if in need." 

She replied while making breakfast for them.

"Just take care of yourself, okay. Rest is fine with me." He said with little concern tone, pouring tea in cups.

"Of course Papa Ji, don't worry." Assuring her father, she serves them breakfast.

                                                                                          ------------

"Mahi, I'm leaving." Sidhant shouted from the living room while wearing his shoes, to visit Abhay's place for further discussion of plan.

"Bhai wait. I want to talk about something with you." Mahi requested, entering the living room.

"If you are again going to say about not involving Yashna in this, then I don't want to hear word." Sidhant stated firmly, adamant with his decision.

Mahi sighs frustratedly. She is not able to understand, why her brother is so keen to involve Yashna in this case.

Sidhant, comprehending her reaction, says," Listen to me carefully Mahi. You tell me the real reason for not involving her or you back off. I can get any other lawyer for this case like I used to do before. Either way, I am not changing my decision. You pleaded that's why I have hired you in this case, don't forget that. And when you work with me, be professional, cause I'm your senior right now, not your elder brother. So just tell me the real reason or keep your mouth shut."