Chapter 4

With the long strides, Abhay stand beside Yashna ,who along with Sidhant, was waiting for Abhay.

"Is everything fine?" Sidhant asked looking at the disgust expression on Abhay's face. Following Sidhant's gaze, Yashna looks up at Abhay with a confuse expression. They are standing a little far from Vivek to not make him feel suspicious about them.

Composing himself, he sighs and shaking his head, he looks at Sidhant and says, "Yep, everything is fine. I'll tell everything after reaching home. Let's focus on what we are here for. Okay?" he asked staring at Yashna with a faint smile. They both nod their head agreeing with him and shift their focus to Vivek, who just ended his call and is now, which looks like flirting with a woman sitting beside him close (and by close, I mean, close to straddle his lap).

"Yashna, you do remember what you have to do right?" Sidhant asked, eyeing every other person passing by them, secretly. Sighing umpteenth time, she says "You do know that, you have been asking me this question since the time we left Abhay's place, right?" Thinking that he heard her, she tilts her face sideways up, but freezes to see him close to her face looking directly in her eyes.

Abhay looks at them with his peripheral view and chuckles lightly and continues to observes Vivek, ordering a drink for himself from the bartender beside him.

Yashna and Sidhant, long forgotten the surrounding, continue staring at each other. Sudden cheering of crowd, brings them back to reality, looking everywhere but each other.

"If you guys are done, shall we proceed?" Abhay asked, eyes shining with mischievousness.
Sidhant clear his throat and says, "Yep, let's go." "Yeah." Yashna said composing herself before moving ahead.

"And Yashna, if you feel that something is going wrong, let us know instantly, I hope you do remember the signs, right?" "Don't worry Abhay. I remember everything. Let's not delay it more. We don't have much time. As much I'm observing right now, he won't take much time to go to a room with the girl beside him." Yashna said keenly observing him.

"Yeah, she is right. Let's go." saying this, they sauntered into glass VIP room.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Shailey stop sulking now, can you?" Mahi said, trying to stop her for drinking shots one after another.

"Haven't you heard how he insulted me, that roadside shi-" "Shailey enough now." Mahi whispered yelled, now at her almost drunk friend.

"Why should I shut huh? You know what, you are still the same. That desperate weakling, who can't even stand up for herself unless said so. She needs someone to let her know who is taking her advantage and who is not. Thinking that everyone around her are so pure. You are again repeating your mistake which you did before as well. Can't you see how that b**** is clinging on both of them, huh? You have to do something before she does. Show her where she belongs. Don't forget how she betrayed you and your brother. You have seen your brother crying for her, begging in front of her. But what she did. I don't know about you but I have had enough of her. If you can't, then I have to do something about her." Shailey's despise for Yashna was clearly visible the way she has been reacting whenever Yashna's topic was raised. And it's not just now or from few days back, it has been going on from their college days, about which Mahi is still unaware.

Abhay has always been protective of her, especially after he was done with his masters and Yashna and Mahi were in their last years. Even Sidhant is clueless, that what changed, not complaining though. He himself adored and still adores their relation. Abhay, from the beginning of their masters, have had felt that something wrong was going on but couldn't point out what. But trusting his instincts, as his Father always said to consider your gut feelings and work on it silently, and he did as well. Considering his position at that time, all he could do was to protect Sidhant, Mahi and Yashna as much as he can.