JYP called the next morning, greeted by Yeji, who had two bruises under her eyes. 

"Woah," he gaped, "you better get... those sorted out by the time we start filming, but any who, we need to talk promotions. I had a riveting chat over coffee with Mr. Big Bang himself and we agreed that two pairs will make a post with each other on Instagram, four of you will post concept photos, and four of you will post the melody highlights. I'll send someone over to talk with you guys. Annyeong~"

The call ends.

Yeji buried her face in her hands, wishing desperately that she'd gone to bed sooner. 

"What's wrong Yeji-shi?" Soobin asked, hand hovering over her shoulder.

Yeji groaned. "I didn't sleep well."

Soobin pinched his mouth sympathetically. "I'm sure you'll get better sleep tonight."

Lia waltzed in and elbowed Soobin teasingly. "I slept great, thanks for protecting me giant~"

Soobin sputtered, cheeks flushing. "Maybe you're just short?"

Lia raised an eyebrow. "Is that a comeback or a question?"

Yeji groaned even louder.

"Woah," HueningKai gasped, "Yeonjun, are you okay?"

Yeonjun also had eye bags, darker and more pronounced. He carried two steaming mugs from the kitchen.

He gave a half-awake thumbs up and half-grin. "Yep. Totally fine."

Yeji smiled as he handed her one of the coffee mugs and they both took a sip at the same time, sighing happily. 

Taehyun glanced at his phone. "We probably have an hour or two to kill until whoever JYP sent over shows, what are you guys up for?"

HueningKai and Yuna grin at each other. 

━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━

That's how everyone used an hour and a half of their lives to paint each other spidersonas while Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse played in the background. 

Kai was painting Yuna.

Yuna was painting Taehyun.

Taehyun was painting Lia.

Lia was painting Soobin.

Soobin was painting Yeji.

Yeji was painting Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was painting Ryujin.

Ryujin was painting Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was painting Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong was painting Kai. 

After everyone proclaimed that their masterpiece was done, they revealed it to each other one-by-one.

Yuna was a half-black, half-pink Spidey. ("Don't know whatchu do without you~")

Taehyun was a magician Spidey. ("Yes, where are my cards?")

Lia was a strawberry Spidey. ("For the record I was forced into that costume.")

Soobin was a milk Spidey. ("You had to get tall somehow.")

Yeji was a Light Fury Spidey. ("You really do look like one.")

Yeonjun was a Victorian Spidey. ("I'm not that old guys!")

Ryujin was a rock Spidey. ("I would've been everyone's bias wrecker if I was in LO$ER=LOVER.")

Beomgyu was a guitarist Spidey. ("Ryu~ should we start a band as our spidersonas?")

Chaeryeong was a dancer Spidey. ("I have to make Chaeyeon a matching Spidey!")

HueningKai was a dolphin Spidey. ("Aw, look, he's blushing!")

Since their canvases were 5'' by 3'', they got some yarn and some wooden clothes pins and created a string of all their spidersonas. 

They ended up hanging it above the entryway, so they'd always see it going out.

━━━━━━ʕ•㉨•ʔ━━━━━━━

"Okay, the concept is metamorphosis, including all the different kinds of change. We're not trying to explicitly say change is good or bad, so we gave both groups one angelic, one devilish MV sets, outfits and verses." The creative director explained, pulling out a collage for specific scenes.

"Wow." we all said.

"Jinx." Chaeryeong murmured her eyes glinting mischievously. Taehyun failed to hide his grin.

Yeji and Yeonjun ended up posting each other because the requirement of being vague meant they were able to do no-face shots and hide their puffy under-eyes. 

Yuna, HueningKai, Lia, and Beomgyu ended up going off the rest of the day for concept photoshoots.

Which left Chaeryeong, Taehyun, Soobin, and Ryujin to release the track highlights.

Chaeryeong released a clip of the song "Infrastructure", a pop-rock song about change requiring the destruction of the old to create the metaphorical infrastructure of the new.

Taehyun released "Take A Sip into Something Soft" a fusion of the blues and dreamscape describing the avoidance of acknowledging change through drinking.

Soobin released "Four Seasons, One Song" an indie jazz track about how all the changes are connected.

And Ryujin released "Last Train to Childhood" an electric ballad stating that changes only become apparent when thinking retrospectively on the past.

All of them shared a peek at the title track, "Flip a Coin (Take a Chance)" with poignant lyrics about lucks inherent randomness and how it can change someone. It impacts your decision making and the kind of decisions you make.

The fans went rabid.

Now they had to wait and see if that was a good thing.