Chap I

I don't have any photos to put on the cover so for now it's just an oc of mine that is a detective.
Sorry if the grammar is shit, but I'm not english and started learning english in 2021/2022 :))

ALSO, I'd love if you guys would give a try on my other fan fic of FNAF x sona called Eternal "gift" 🫶.

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
H/C = hair color
H/T = hair type
Y/H = your height
C/E = color eyes

———————————————————————————

03/04/1987

you've been trying to solve this mystery for now 2 and a half years.. They gave you the hardest of the mysteries in your city.

What happened to those kids..

In a matter of two months, in that same creepy pizzeria whose mascots were four animatronic animals, 5 kids had disappeared out of the blue.. No one knows the answer, and you are the one that had to solve it..

•••

Like always, every single day since they gave you that case to solve, you would go to work, lock yourself inside your office and just get out of there when you had to re-fill your disgusting coffee that the establishment you worked at offered.

You looked and re looked at the charts of the Missing children for hours, trying to figure out what happened..

-"Susie Franklin.."

You re- read their names repeatedly, like it would do something, why did they even gave you this case, you started working as a detective just a few months after they assigned you the 5 missing children case!

couldn't they give this fucking case to someone else!? like i don't know- someone who has MORE experience than me!?
you thought, rubbing you forehead, the light of the lamp that just shined on those paper was making your eyes feel heavy and sore.

You've explored the old abandoned establishment and found nothing but dusty birthday decoration and those three creepy animatronics on that stage that was slowly falling apart..

.FLASH BACK.

-"Day one.. I still don't know how i got this case, i've just started my career as a detective and they gave me this mystery to solve, this feels lika i'm playing a game."

You recorded your voice before entering the pizzeria.
you entered inside the building a shiver came down the spine, you were quickly met by the unpleasant smell of decomposition and closed. As you walked further inside that building, your eyes gazed up at the three dusty statues on that stage.

The brown bear..

The yellow chicken..

And the eyebrow-less blue bunny.. (which was the creepiest one.)

You flashed your light to the three figures, they looked fake.. but at the same time alive.

The rain tapped outside even louder, making you feel paranoid of the cold and dark establishment. you got closer to the stage, when suddenly the walkie talkie made a strange sound and soon followed by the officer's voice, making your soul jump out of your body.