Hot and Bothered (SasuSaku Fanfiction - Oneshot)

Hn. I'm Uchiha Sasuke, twenty years old. Well , we couldn't hide the fact that there are certain urges a man like me has, right? Despite this, I never actually did it. I only imagine it… to be good in it when I do it in real life. Kidding! Anyway here's my story.

I was walking alone under the moonlight that late night when I came across a beautiful maiden, but she looked like she's drunk. She was walking sideways and occasionally tripped. She was full of misery, despair, frustration and… anger?

When I came near her, she stumbled and, because of my reflexes, I caught her on time.

"Miss, are you okay?" I asked her.

What am I going to do? Tch. I don't have a single clue when it comes to things like this like knowing her name, address, etc.

"Uhmmm… Miss, what's your name?"

"Sakura," she answered me back.

"Okay… Miss Sakura, where do you live?"

"I… hic! Don't know… hic!"

Great. How the heck am I going to take her home? Tch. I'll take her to my condo, then. I don't have any other choice.

The moment we got in, I placed her on the bed then stretched my back and arms. That was tiring! Maybe I should get back to my daily workout which I stopped a long time ago? I got surprised when she spoke.

"Ahmmm… It's so damn HOT!" She fanned herself with her hands before she… t-t-took off h-her top!

Shit. He body was beautifully curved. She's fucking sexy! Somehow… wouldn't it be nice if we – Ugh! Stop!

I turned away from her then closed my eyes shut. Why is it that… I feel like my body's heating up?! Forget about it, Sasuke! Forge –

"Uhhh… DAMN! It's hooot!" exclaimed she. Argh! It felt as if my body heated!

She tossed herself on my bed, looking for a comfortable position.

"Ahmmm!" she moaned.

Damn! Why did she have to use her sultry voice like that? Okay… okay… inhale… exhale… "Calm down, you are Uchiha Sasuke. You have to calm down," I told myself.

"Argh! So H-A-W-T ! It's so hot! Hot as hell!" she exclaimed.

This is beginning to get worse! Every strand of hair in my body was rising. God! I can't hold back and control myself for her. She's slowly taking my control loose. Okay, take a long breath. Inhale… exhale… UGH! I can smell her fragrant scent! Argh! I really have to get out of this room!

I hurriedly ran towards the door and calmed myself down once I entered my kitchen and drank lots of water.

When I entered the living room, I heard her moans and complains on how hot her body was.

And there it goes again. I felt a bulge between my thighs. Damn! It's pure torture!

It's already 5:30 am when I entered my room once again. There she was, sprawled over the blanket and full of sweat, like she was last night.

Then there's this abnormal feeling again. Just looking at her made my body lose control.

She's like a goddess in my bed ready for me – Hey! I need to stop! Erase those thoughts!

But she's a total temptress. Argh… I groaned and walked out of my room. Oh! I think I need a cold shower to release this tension in my body.

After I took a shower, of course I should get dressed but the problem is… my clothes are in my fucking room where she laid.

It's a do or die. I entered the room and luckily I found her asleep. I dressed up silently and when I looked at her she was massaging her temple. A hangover maybe?

I hurriedly took some Paracetamol and gave it to her… But when I touched her, I almost cursed myself.

# $&!

She's burning! As in… she has a high fever! That's why… last night… last night… I groaned, she has a high fever but still… she went to a bar and now got herself a headache and a hangover.

I JUST GOT TROLLED!

-end-