14|Pregnant?

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 18

🗓️Wednesday, August 9th📍Jamari's House

"She's been in there for about an hour now" Priscilla says talking to someone and I continue to count the number of tiles on the bathroom wall.

My knees were pulled up to my chest and my head was resting on them. The tap wasn't running but I had no strength to move so I was still seated on the cold floor.

"Indi?" his voice calls and I lift my head off my knees, a slight ache in my neck from being in this position for so long.

"Yuh sure she alive?" he then asks her in a state of panic as the door knob to the guest bathroom rattles and I sighed standing to my feet.

Not bothering to grab a towel to cover myself, I step out of the shower walking over to the door, unlocking and opening it.

Averting their eyes from my naked body, I move past them and further into the bedroom, "You don't need to look away, it's only making me feel worse" I voiced walking back to his room to get some clothes.

Pulling on sweats and an oversized t-shirt, my wet hair soaking the back of it but I didn't care.

"How are you feeling today?" Priscilla asks looking at me with sad eyes and I ignore her picking up the Taco bag because I was starving.

This was the only thing I could keep down, nerves eating me up because of my appointment at 1pm today that will determine if I'm pregnant with his baby.

I've been dreading this day ever since Mari made the appointment but it was another obstacle we had to get past.

He's been nothing but supportive and patient with me which I'm super grateful for but I do notice how tired he is in the nights when he thinks I'm asleep.

The other night I overheard a conversation between him and his mother where he told her he was busy dealing with something important and that's why he hasn't gone to see her.

The next day I would suggest to him to go outside and get some fresh air instead of being cooped up inside the house with me but his response was, 'Shut up, mi nah leave yuh'.

He also has Njay and another one of his friends, I think his name is Genesis, keeping an eye on his clubs just so he could be home with me.

"Mi hear bout yuh father's company, it deh all over the news" she says trying to start up a conversation.

I heard too, apparently, he's staying on as CEO until I return from my 'leave of absence'. I got the email a few days ago.

Mari would then come home to tell me, I was wanted by the police for questioning in an incident that happened.