Chapter 3. We're lost

Regular text like this = narration
'This right here'= thoughts
"Double right here"= babbling aka talking
Main: "and this is how characters will talk."Understood? Good let's begin the prologue.
______________________________________________________________________
(3rd person pov)

As Luffy, Y/N and, Orb are walking around the desert they're is a mysterious woman walking through the streets of Nanohana with an orange hat, Red beaded necklace, black shorts and, a fire themed bikini.

(Credit to Ozevito)

(Credit to Ozevito)

The mysterious woman continues walking around as vendors are trying to sell their merchandise and an old man stops the mysterious lady trying to sell her a "golden apple".

Old man: "oh young lady, I haven't seen you around here before. Is this your first time in Alabastsa?" The old man shows the lady his golden apple. "What do you say? Check out this golden apple." The lady doesn't pay attention to him and continues walking but the old man keeps trying. "Oh hold on! Don't tell anyone but this apple is an incredible treasure I found in ruins. It's said one bite of the apple will let you live 1000 years!"

Mysterious lady: "Sorry. I'm not interested in living a thousand years. I just need to live today." The mysterious lady begins walking away leaving the old man shocked.

(Y/N pov)

"God dammit I'm so hungry" I said struggling to walk.

Luffy: "I'm hungry..." Luffy said barely being able to stand having to use a stick to hold herself up.

"You shouldn't have eaten all of the food that old guy gave you."

Luffy: "But I was hungry..."

"I know but you should have eaten it slowly now you're even more hungry." I look over at Orb to see that he's perfectly fine "How the hell are you ok."

Orb: "I don't need water or food to survive in my human form." Orb said perfectly fine hovering beside me.

"You lucky son of a bit- you know what good for you Orb."

Luffy: "That food wasn't enough at all one bit..." Luffy stomach rumbles loudly "Where's the town?! Where in the world is the food place?!"

I look straight ahead and see a few buildings so walk I've to Luffy and pat her back "Hey Luffy I think the towns over there." I point straight ahead at the buildings.

Luffy: "Hmm" she looked at where I was pointing. A few seconds of silence occurred when Luffy was staring at the buildings "Food!" Luffy then smirks and grabs me and drops the stick she had "Come on Y/N Food!" And She starts running towards the building.