Chapter 4. We got allies

Regular text like this = narration
'This right here'= thoughts
"Double right here"= babbling aka talking
Main: "and this is how characters will talk."Understood? Good let's begin the prologue.
______________________________________________________________________
(3rd person pov)

As the Straw hats run away from the marines with Luffy continuing to carry Y/N and Orb hovering besides the Straw hats saves their questions for later as for the only thing on their mind is to make it back to the going merry.

(Y/N's pov)

I look behind us as I'm still getting carried and I seeing a bunch of people doing normal everyday stuff and I look closely and good news there are zero marines in sight I repeat zero marines in sight.

"Hey Orb hover high up and check if there are any marines behind us" Orb obeys and hovers high up in the air he does a Quick Look around and hovers back down.

Orb: "No marines in sight sir we successfully lost them."

"Oh thank the lord" I said relieved and rest my head on Luffy's shoulder I realized what I did and immediately snap my head back, blushing a little. "I've gotten to comfortable here. Hey uh Luffy can you put me down now?"

Luffy: "No"

"What? Why not?"

Luffy: "Because you're cold and you're comfortable to hold."

"What...There's no point in arguing over this." I see a bright flash in the distance where Ace and smoker were.

"Jeez Louise that's fucking huge!" Luffy and the crew stop and look back at the huge fire smoker thing

Chopper in rain dear form: "What in the world is happening?"

Ussop: "It's a fight between flame and smoke?!"

Sanji: "She did say she ate the flame-flame fruit."

Nami: "But Luffy! Is it true that girl's your sister?"

Luffy: "Yeah! Her name's Ace!" Luffy said the only one not looking back at the flame smoke thing.

Zoro: "You having a sister isn't that surprising, but what's she doing in the grand line?!"

Luffy: "Ace is a pirate! She left the island three years before me to find the one piece!" Luffy said turning around to look at her crew who are shocked.

Zoro: "And who are these to men you brought with you?" Zoro said as she points at me and Orb.

"Oh hi I'm Y/N L/N and my friend here is Orb Tokisaki." I introduced the both of us as I give a little and Orb just bows slightly.

Sanji: "The real question is why does Luffy get to carry the hot one?!" Sanji says kinda jealous well since she's a woman she'll probably like men in this universe.