ɕнαρтєя 3

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────

"Isn't it strange, how people can change. From strangers to friends, friends into lovers then strangers again"
Strange || Celeste

───────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────
Nala was waiting for someone. anyone to save her but to no avail.

She had been put through endless hours of torture into working for the count.

"I am ready to bargin.." her rough voice broke throught the endless tension.

"See I told you you'd come around.." It was him. Dooku himself in the flesh. "If you join me as a general for a seperatist fleet I will leave your family alone." A wave of relief past overover her but was short lived "Though, I must say, if you fail to follow orders, I will have to have them disposed of. Understand?"

Nala nodded vigorously gulping hard. what had she done.

─────────────

Deresia sat in a deep state of medetation facing the wall opposite the raysheids. With her mind in a different place, she failed to notice the group approaching her cell.

They're not gonna bring her! Get out and follow your orders! Deresia heard her own voice in the back of her head.

Deresia started searching for a way exit strategy, her eyes taking a quick scan behind her at the clones behind the ray shields, then moved her gaze back to the wall in front of her.

"I was told you urgently needed to speak with me"

Deresia rose from the ground and turned to Padme. "Been waiting for you.."

Padme had to doubletake on what she was seeing. Her bestfriend, in the hands of the republic.

"Open the raysheilds" Padme requested. no. demanded.

"ehh Senetor we were given strict orders not to open them for anyone" a clone hastly replied.

"Open. The. Raysheild" Deresia, Nala, had never seen the senetor look so threatening.

"Alright senetor, but I have to get the general first"

"Be quick. please" Padme moved the back her hand up to her mouth. "Is it really you?"

A nod was all she needed.

"No. Definitely not. I am not opening the sheilds"

"If you don't I will" Padme raised her hand to hover over the controls.

"Fine. But when she attacks you don't come for me" Anakin held his hands in the air taking a few steps back.

Once they were open, Padme rushed inside ingulfing Nala, before she started sobbing.

"I thought you were gone. You didn't contact me or anything" Padme held Nala close to her chest as she listened to her friend cry.

All the others in the room were beyond confused as to why their beloved senetor was embracing the so called enemy.

"I-I was on route home, but Amara. Amara, she betrayed me! She made a deal with Dooku!" Nala soon calmed down, her gazed held tightly on her shoes.

"It's ok, your safe now" Padme reassured rubbing small circles on Nala's back. "You need to tell them what happend.."

"I-I can't" Nala took a step back, making a gap inbetween them.

"You have to! they can help you" Padme grabbed Nala's hands and gently rubbed her thumb on the back of her hand.

"I can't! I cant I cant I cant!" Nala pushed Padme towards the door, isolating herself in the corner.

"Nala! what is the matter with you?!" Padme was conserned by the sudden outburst.

"No I can't! you don't understand. He'll kill her! I can't, no no no" Nala left the hug falling onto the bench holding her head in her hands. "She's all I have left".

Anakin grabbed hold of Padme's forearm and pulled her from the cellblock, leaving Nala all alone. Left with nothing and no one but her thoughts.

Another really short one, I might publish 2 a week who knows