Chapter 2: What Are You?

Indarsh's pov:-
We went up near the aunt and i just pushed her 'by mistake' and she fell on the floor. As soon as she fell a cry came out of her mouth in the most funny way possible and we all tried to suppress our laughter in which we succeeded.
Keyword: by mistake

She tried to get from the floor while cursing us (not that we care) and said

'are haraamkhoro yeh kya Kiya tumne? Kide pade tumhe. Tumhe paala kisne h? Haye! Meri kamar, koi madad kro meri'

And we suddenly heard a sound from one of us saying

'aap hmari buaa ho toh aapne bhi toh practically paala h na hme'

And this was it. We all burst out laughing hearing this. Ab toh naagin jaisi zehr ugalne waali buaa k paas zehr ka stock khtm ho gya tha.

I tried to help her but 'suddenly my back started aching' and i couldn't bend down to her level (in real life too). By the time, people started to come, we all ran from their for our lives dying from laughter after hearing her rant about her pain. I was so concentrated on laughing that i didn't see in my front and ending up bumping into some girl and she lost our balance and guess what? Yes, your dramatic book scene happened. We both fell on the floor with me on top of her. She couldn't see me as her eyes were closed probably because of the pain caused due to me and the sudden fall. I saw her face, she had no make up on like not even a liner or lip tint, just pure natural beauty. People may say that she is just average, but no she is the prettiest woman in my eyes who has guts to show her real face to the world without any filter. She doesn't need any touch up to define how beautiful she is. I helped her to get up and apologized for the inconvenience caused but someone called me and I cursed underneath my breath and took a glimpse of her who was looking at her phone like her life was dependent on it still not taking even one glance of me (i mean I felt ignored yaar😭). I sighed and went from there. Ngl, i just kept thinking about her and her immense beautiful face. Hayee..Ekakshi ki sangat ka zyada asar ho rha h mere upar. Matlab ek baar dekha ab voh hi ghum rhi h dimaag m, aisa asal m hota h kya? Chl beta Darsh kaam p lag Jaa vrna kahin pata chla tu hi kahin books aur reality k beech m dabb jaayega.

Everything was executed perfectly as the evening approached and I felt satisfied seeing everything. Adaanshi and Mridaang were looking like a dreamy couple. Bas kisi ki Nazar na Lage inhe. As the time passed, I got busy in taking with a few people. Thak haar k yeh raahi apni manzil ki aur chl pada. I went to Adaansh and was talking to him when a voice interrupted us. I couldn't see the face of the voice till she tilted her head in my direction. My heart skipped a bit. (Aee Dil..Bhai thoda toh kaabu rakho ek baar hi toh mile h). I finally saw her fully, her eyes were of same colour as mine- chocolate brown but the thing that was different was the deepness of my eyes were nothing compared to hers. Her eyes held a cluster of emotions inside them something that was very hard to decifer. This idiot said something to her and got a glare in return at which I silently laughed.

We introduced each other and I got to know that she is their cousin and a criminal lawyer by occupation. Well, that's quite impressive but kya usn yeh occupation soch k liya h? Kyunki voh kahawat h na ki criminal lawyers se log jldi shaadi nhi krte. Hey bhagwaan, m yeh kya utt pataang cheeze soch Raha hu? Am I in the right state of mind? Yeh Mera hi dimaag h na. Ab na in logo k sath reh kr mujhe mere processor p hi doubt ho rha h. I got back to earth after Adi shook my shoulder. Then I realised, I was in a deep slumber even tho I was awake. I was about to apologise to her again due to today's incident but now her mom called her. I mean bhagwan ya toh milne mat do ya phir agar milwa rahe ho toh thoda toh rehm kha lo aur hme baat krne do.

She was just turning around and her leg slipped, she was about to fall but I like a gentleman I am catched her in my arms catching her by her waist. We both were lost in each other and I..well, I was lost in the thought that how can someone be so simple and without makeup yet the most beautiful out there.