Chapter 3: Took The Bait

Guys..if you all are liking the story then please vote for it, as it encourages us as writers to give our best in our further chapters. I would like of i get the return of the amount of hardwork i do..I post 2-3 chapters a day and do as much as I can..so pls do the needful
______________________________________

Kiana's pov:-
I was just walking towards Adi when I heard him and his friend talking. I didn't want to invade their privacy so I thought to go from there but while turning I heard them taking my name and a sudden urge of realisation built up inside me that they are talking about no one else but me. I walked up to them, by that time, i heard Adi's friend said something like

'Adi, i haven't seen you this serious and emotional in a long time. I can sense that you guys are very close to each other and you genuinely care about her. Par usk saath aisa kya hua h jisn use Aisa bna diya? I mean she is broken, shattered, hurt and emotionless but why? Agr logo ko bina emotions k hi jeena h toh uska matlab kya h? Would you mind if I ask you ki usk saath kya hua h?'

And that was it. Who the hell gives him the right to judge me. Log apni marzi se emotionless nhi bante. Unke halat unhe majboor karte h. Mujhe koi maza nhi aata yeh dekh kr ki vha meri puri family hasti kheli h aur yaha m akele bina kuch bole ya sune rehti hu. I wish ki I was the old Kiana, but he ruined me, he changed me the way I don't think I can ever be back again.

I went up to him, and spoke

'meri baat chl rhi h toh m hi btati hu. I am an emotionless fool who is living a life just for idk what. Mujhe bhi nhi pta ki mere jeene ka mtlb kya h. But mind you mr. m itni kamzor nhi hu ki ek haadse k kaaran apne aap ko khtm kr lu.'

It was indeed true. Agar mere saath jo hua tha, voh kisi aur k saath hota mujhe nhi pata ki voh kya karte but atleast m itni kamzor bhi nhi hu ki apni Jaan le lu. I regret every moment of my past where I trusted and asshole.

I was just a mere normal and bubbly girl chasing her dreams. But that incident lost the younger me, lost the cheerful me forever. I did not even have anyone by my side when I needed people the most, so how can anyone expect me to be normal again?

'hn toh apne emotions ko chipa k tumne kon se teer maar liye? Kya lgta h tumhe, bht strong ho tum? Are apne Darr ka saamna krne se behtar toh tumhe usse bhaagna laga. Yeh mukhauta laga k tum kisko dikha rhi ho? Being emotionless isn't a flex. Agr kch hua h toh you should face it na' he said.

And this was it. My last string of patience was broken. Who the hell is he to judge me when he doesn't even know anything about me. Logon ko bematlab ka gyaan Dene m kya milta h? Apne kaam se kaam rakho na. Without thinking anything I landed a tight slap on his cheek and said

'bada shok h na philosophy classes Dene ka, detective ki job chod k bn jaao philosopher. But don't you dare to talk about me or advice me when you don't even know a bit about me. Tum jaante kya ho mere baare m? Huh? Tumhe yeh hakk kisne Diya ki tum mujhe itna sb bol sako bina kch jaane?'

Saying this i left from there, unable to hear anymore this of that brat. All the memories from the past just flashed in front of me. I..i was made to remember my screamings, my cryings and my loneliness with no one around me to help.

Next day

I woke up and went downstairs. We all are having a week of holiday here for a get together but the wedding will be two months after. Yesterday, the engagement was successful and everyone was happy seeing the now-engaged-couple. Now, we have a whole week to relax and i couldn't be more satisfied. The work had legit piled me up and consumed a lot of work from me, atleast enough than what I can handle. Now, I can finally rest for some time.

I was going towards my cousins when I saw my buaas gossiping with each other as if they love each other a lot. My mom and dad were with bade papa and badi mumma. I saw my cousins playing 'ek machli paani m gayi chapaak',  i mean isse better kuch nhi mila. Adi saw me and called me to play with them and I was better off without playing it, so i excused myself. After sometime, Mr. Philosopher came to me and I was in no mood to talk to him even for a bit.

So i tried moving from there, but he held my hand, in return to which I raised my one eyebrow questioning him.

Indarsh's pov:-

We were playing ek machli when I saw Ms. Don't you dare advice me. I went towards her with a motive of saying sorry. I realised that I don't know anything about her and judged her a bit too quick.

I went towards her, but ig she doesn't wanna talk to me and was going to her room when I held her hand, even idk why I did that.

'Look Kiana, i am really sorry for behaving like that with you yesterday when I don't even know what has happened with you in the past. I never intended to hurt you but it's just i don't understand how can someone just become emotionless, mtlb kyu? Kya hua hoga aisa to make a person equivalent to a robot.' Fuck, bhai Darsh tu kuch bol hi mat. Baat ko khtm krne aaya tha muh kholte hi bakwaas karna shuru. I mentally cursed myself for saying absurd things.

I was about to say further when she spoke

'See Mr. Philosopher, IDC what ever you say but i would like it if you stop passing your judgement as if you know every fucking problem in the world. People don't choose to be emotionless, its not some fun game, instead, it's their time and past experiences that make them become like a robot and i sincerely wish that you don't end up becoming a robot like me.'

'Tab toh m bhi yahi chahunga ki tum bhi apna yeh mukhauta utaar kr fek do. Kyunki this world doesn't work on bitterness, it works on love' I said

She chuckled at me before saying

'It is the world itself that has made me who I am today Indarsh. It's the world that has killed the sweet, bubbly and innocent Kiana. And talking about love, it's just a distraction in today's world. Pyaar aaj k time p bs ek khel bn gya h, log pyaar nhi krte but emotions se khelte h. Talking about love? Seriously? This love shit did not get  anywhere but just hurted me, hurted me like damn hell! The world doesn't need love anymore, it needs power and money. Agr tumhare pass paisa aur power h na toh log tumhare piche aayenge na ki pyaar tumhe kahin poch aayega.' Why does she have so much negativity inside her when i comes to love and expressing herself. What has the world done to her past innocent self. I'll have to know this.

'Well then, Ms. Kiana, I hope ki kisi din m tumhe is duniya ka voh pehlu dikha saku jisse tum anjaan ho. Hn tumne bilkul sahi kaha ki aaj k time m power aur Paisa bht zaruri h, par pyaar...pyaar k bina tum adhure ho. Tum kitni bhi successful chahe kyu na ho jaao, pyaar ki Kami tumhe hmesha khalegi and it's something you can't buy with your money. I just hope ki kisi din m khud tumhe is duniya ka voh chehra dikha paau jise tum dekhna hi nhi chahti.' i said to her and i sincerely mean every word i just spoke.

' theek h phir. M bhi dekhti hu tum kaise mujhe pyaar m vishwaas dilwaaoge. And i am very eager to see that. Good luck with that Indarsh. I hope that you'll never be successful at this.' she said more like challenged me.

'Aaj tk maine jo bhi bola h voh kar k dikhaaya h Ms. Kiana Singh and I assure you is baar bhi Jeet meri hi hogi aur tum..is duniya ko ek alag nazariye se dekhogi..pyaar k nazariye se.' I said as i took the bait.

'We'll see about that Mr. Indarsh Shekhawat.'

She left after saying this. Ab toh maine bhi thaan liya tha ki m Adi aur baaki sabko unki puraani Kia vaapas dunga, voh Kia jise sab yaad karte h.

Hello beautiful people out there! Hope you liked the chapter. See you soon in the next chapter and thanks for giving this book and me as an author a chance! Guys if you liked this chapter please vote for it as it will help this story reach more people.