Anger

As Adam and the other angels walk out of the mall Adam keeps yapping about how annoying Lucifer. Meanwhile Lucifer was yapping to Charlie and AngelDust how annoying Adam is.

(Chat Adam and Lucifer may have some under the clothes action 😈😈)

Adam says to the angels "Lucifer is such a B.I.T.C.H I bet he cries while holding his ducks" . While Lucifer says to Charlie and AngelDust "I bet Adam still sleeps with stuffed animals thinking how I stole his 2 wifes while crying and eating banana and dark choco chips ice creams like a weirdo he is" . Charlie sighs "Can you maybe not fight with him." Charlie says "yes if you want to fight him do it in the bed" AngelDust says "No! I dont like him or his presence" Lucifers says frowning. Meanwhile Adam "I fucking hate that twink. He's annoying mean and short I hate him I hate him!" Adam says angry "We know can you stop yapping about him?" Lute says Adam nods.

As they go in the park Adam sees Lucifer again he walks towards him. Lucifer turns his gaze to Adam. "Oh look he came back to eat me" Lucifer says "Im not gonna eat you" Adam says annoyed "Then what are you gonna do?" Lucifer says provoking him as pulls Adam face to face with him them being extremely close "Beat you up" Adam says "The only fight you can put is în bed hoe" Lucife says "what?" Adam says they both turn red as a cherry "I have to go" Lucifer says he walks away.( The Bluetooth device deconected succesfuly from Adams brain)

"Adam. Adam. Adam?" Lute says while Adam looks like his brain got erased "Earth to Adam?" Lute says . Adam groans "Im thinking" He says then goes back looking in void like a toddler. Lute sights.

"Dad, Dad, dad are you alive?" Charlie ask Lucifer while they were on a bench him looking in void like his brain evaporated "yes I am.." Lucifer responds