Tracked down, " Niall horan Fan fiction"

You woke up with a blurbled meomry of last night. You sat up and saw your window open, it scared you a tiny bit. You go up and blushed your blonde hair with dip dyed blue, you had crystal blue eyes and a perfect figure. You wasn't very popular you had a perfect life, amazing friends, family and you was single so no worries at all.

"Cait get down here!" you jumped at the sound of your mothers voice. your mum was the nicest person ever, she let boys stay over and got you and your brother any thing you wanted. 

"coming one second sorry" you ran down stairs in your tank top and shorts. You walked to were you brother was to see he gave you a dirty look. 

"Cait i need to talk to you about last night" You was worried you're mum added a little tone in it to sound a bit mad. 

"I don't remeber anything so theres no point in asking me" you gave a little bitchy tone. She huffed and walked away. 

"Max what happened last night, you seem to always remeber" He gave you the death glare. 

"Were to start, well maybe were you started snogging my best friend and was nearly gonna be raped" he roared at you. You looked shocked. 

" By who?" you was scared a little you had tears in your eyes. 

"Noone important" He said as tears rolled down his cheeks. This had to be serious, your brother never cried.  You rushed up to your room and called Molly, she was you best friend.

"hey molly " you said still a little shocked but tried not to worry about it.

"Cait, your ok thank fuck." she said with a little bit of joy.

"what do you mean" you said a little confused.

"I heard what happened last night with Niall" she said a bit confused "niall nearly raped you, your brother and him started fighting but you have passed out" 

AUTHERS NOT!!

hey guys this is my first story so please give me ideas for the story and if you like it or not thanks.