Breaking down.

********Niall pro************

When we reached her room I could feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes, I miss her but she hated me and i hate her but i miss her how is this happening. 

"Why did you come up here?" I ask the officer as he looked around. 

"I don't know" he had a puzzled face.  "We will leave now and start looking around, with any luck he would of dumped her as she was different" 

"O-o-k officer thank you" Max's face was red and his eyes was puffy. 

"You can stay here tonight mate" He said not even looking me in the eye. 

"sure" I had to stay to make sure he didn't do anything crazy. "Do you wanna go look for her or any clues?" 

"yeah, let's go" 

So we both jumped into different cars, I was driving down the highways he was driving through the town. I can remeber the car blue BMW not hard to forget. I drove for about 2 hours but nothing not a clue. Cait would have put up a fight. 

We both drove back to the house. i was first back i walked in the door and just broke down. I loved her, i was in love with her and it was my fault she's missing. i just fell to the floor, completly weak. I jsut layed there thinking of were she could be. then i heard max. 

" Niall, I know you're in love with her" looked at me with a gun in his pocket. 

" Max where did you get that gun?"  

" My father gave it to me" he looked at the gun and threw it across the room "but looks like Cait needed it more then me right now"

"She's probably fighting him right now" i looked at him trying to give him a bit of hope. 

"think dude, if someone was to stalk Cait they would have to live close by and i would have noticed a blue BMW and i think i saw it around here before" 

"So you mean this man  lives by you and Cait?" 

" Yeah but he would have to be watching Cait so maybe her room?" we went up there and looked out the window. " What about your neighbour?" i said hoping he would be able to remeber if he saw a blue bmw before. 

"Frankie is always nice to Cait but not to me" Then i looked at him and looked over to Frankied house. 

"Frankie's car isn't there, What sort of car does he have?" 

"Umm let me think, Wait wait wait a blue BMW" We both looked at each other and rang the officer again. 

" Frankie Mainstream"