part 6

*********MAXS PROV**********

The Rage that came over me to think my best friend was stalking my sister. Tomorrow was a school day and cait had to go, but they are in the same classes everyday. I had to warn Cait about him but she wasn't home so i rang her phone. 

"Hey Cait were are you?" I ask with a tone.

"Hey chill i'm outside the house molly and me went for a walk" So i hung up, and as soon as she walked through the door. I ran up and hugged.

"Stay away from Niall please" then she walked off. Did that mean a yes a no?

*************Caits Prov*****************

So as soon as i get home i'm told to stay away from Niall. I wasn't even thinking of going near him. He is trouble according to molly and max. What was i ment to do. While i was thinking i fell asleep and was woken up by my alarm With red number going 5:30am the time i always got up for school so i could have a shower and get ready. 

"Cait are you awake?" i heard max scream.

"yes yes i'm up no need to shout" i said with a giggle at the end. 

" Well i'm not going to school, I have to go away for a few days. For some school work" Then i saw my door swing open. 

"oh ok are you leaving now?" i asked trying to put a smile on. 

"yeah i'm running late , i'll ring you later" he kissed my forhead. "bye" Then he ran out the door and into his car.. Time passed and i got ready for school. My life was going back to normal. Molly swung my front door open not even knocking and started to sing into the kitchen and picked up and apple and saw me in my Pink and black snapback. My hair was dip dyed so it looked amazing, the colour blue was so bright and my t-shirt was black with a blue heart in the middle and i wore blue skinny jeans with Black hightops. she coloudn't take her eyes off me,

"molly have you seen my backpack" she looked at me and saw my eyes. "hello cait to molly"

"ugh yes sorry its in the kitchen" she was always looking at my eyes "cait your a tumblr girl i swear" 

I started to laugh when she said it and picked up my backpack which was black and blue my two fravioute colours. i changed my snapback to a blue and black one. 

"Molly lets go" i said while getting in my black car.