part 3

***********CAITS PROV*********

i can't believe it Niall Horan Tried to rape me. I got up and stormed out of the door right past niall and max. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed  a knife and ran upstairs. I heard max running after me. I Locked my door right in time. 

"CAIT!!" he roared " please don't please i beg you" 

I just ignored his sobs. I grabbed the knife and sliced my wrists. The blood poured down my wrists. i started to cry.

** Nialls prov***

I didn't know what was going on all i saw was caitlyn running up stairs with a knife. 

"mate" i whipsered " whats going on?" 

"cait, She self harms thats why she took the knife" He said tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"fuck!!" i screamed.  I got up and kicked her door in and saw her lifeloss body in a pool of blood. I picked her up and put her in my car. Me and max didn't speak the hold way to the hospital. when we arrived i carried her in, and called for help. Four doctors came and took her into the self harm room. 

" ****** maxs prov*********

I couldn't believe she actually did it so bad she would be in a suicide room. 

"Max deed?" a Doctor called.

"yes?" i said crying. 

"you're sister is ok she is really woozy though and lost alot of blood" The doctor said hinting something. 

"you want  me to give her some blood?" i said a little worried. 

"Well you haven't got the same blood type shes a b+ your a A" the doctor said while looking around.

" i have b+ i can give her some" niall voluntered. i looked a little shocked what was he doing he hated helping people he would never help me or anyone eles. i started to think. 

"That would be brilliant Mr. Horan" the doctor said with a smile.