Danger--us

I remember, that my grandma used to tell me to treasure the life I got, as not everyone is as blessed as me. Maybe that's why I want to help others, by making their life a little better will be my way of gratitude.

But was I too nosy?  I don't know but regarding Ryan's situation, I knew I was throwing rocks at a dark and empty well, unaware of what would come out. His words were very strong, It was first time that someone scolded me like this in a long time, I couldn't blame him, I knew I was also responsible for speaking rashly.

I had tried to help him, numerous times but he is very stagnant and doesn't like changes. His stubbornness also is a big headache.

But I will help him, he was the one who helped me to change, he was my first......friend.

"Mom, please make my lunch quickly, I don't want to be late....!!!"

"Oh my, May you are already changed into your uniform???. You should rest today"

"It's okay mom, It was just a headache, It's gone now"

"but May-----"

"It's nothing dad, also exams are near so I can't miss classes anyway"

Well it was nothing in the first place, I wasn't sick or anything maybe his words and the atmosphere of valentines made me a little tensed, but I am fine now.

After all, missing school won't change anything.

I ate my usual breakfast, with some extra vegetables, "Well, I can't say I am on a diet now...."

"Bye dear, and don't take much pressure, okay!!"

Gosh, I can't understand that even after turning eighteen, why my parents are so considerate?

Well It's normal for parents to be like that but they really are a little too protective....

I looked at the sky and sighed a little, 

"It looks like Ryan's words definitely made an impact after all.."

His words about me being a spoiled kid, maybe are true.

As I reached school, shouts of "Good morning May!!!." and "Are you okay???" could have been heard from everywhere. I am quite popular in the school, I am not bragging it but I do have a reputation of being the most loved, I am not happy about it anymore.

I did little bit of a chatting with my classmates. There were asking about my health, Drew's health or about what made me sick.

"It was just a little headache, it wasn't anything serious." I replied, as It was true after all.

"Headache??? First Drew, and now it's you" 

"It's a coincidence guys, I was out in the cold at valentines, so it's maybe..."

"Valentines, huh...." one of them replied with down face,

"Is there something weird in that???" I asked while looking at everyone, they were giving a weird look.

"No, No, It's nothing, May!!!"

"He's right May, It's nothing"

They are definitely hiding something, their eyes are ignoring me.

Whatever, I don't have time to think about all this now,

"Sorry guys, But I have to go somewhere"

Yes, to meet the guy, who was on my mind more than my own boyfriend....

I got to his class, I came school early today, So I have some time before the teacher will come.

I don't want to meet him straightaway, but wants to meet someone else.