CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

'Wherever thou go, death willst follow'

|Jax|

"Hey! Jax, are you following me?"

"Uhm. Sorry, pardon?"

"Jeez! I can't stand you anymore. Let's breakup."

"What? I'm sorry I just! I'm not feeling well! How do you suppose me to attend to every f*ckin story you are telling huh?"

"I don't care."

Boys, F*ck them all.

I went out of the bed. My head freakin' hurts. Why can't he see that, e?

I didn't know I stare so long on the cup I was holding. Just then have I realized its already a diamond.

Yes, you heard it dead-on, a DIAMOND.

I toss the cup aside. I'm sure, later on it'll dissipate...

I'm not mutant. Oh how I wish I were that simple.

I'm a half-blood. Yes. The one who has that Godly parents.

It's not cool! I would exchange a d*mn sh*t just so i could get over with... with my power. Or not.

Maybe it's not a power, maybe it's a curse.

I have read all those books about Percy Jackson and I tell you they're real.

I have a classmate who is descendant of him. From them, Annabeth Chase Jackson and Percy Jackson.

Oh wait. Lemme introduce myself first.

I was named Amethyst. And I freakin changed it. It's so gross!!!

I

I chose another one, and it's Jax. See? A lil bit more Awesome!

And I'm not going to tell you m'surname. Tch.

Sorry. It's really a name of this cool artist that I always watch on t.v. From American Idol... Ring a bell?

Oh well she's more prominent as a performer now.

What's my real surname? I don't know. They said, I was left in front of a mining area.

My parents, the real one, left me with this necklace. An amethyst. So here goes my name. The foster home give me to this really rich family. When i say rich, that's an understatement.

They own almost 1/3 of the company that surrounds New York. So yeah. I'm a rich a*s.

Or at least my foster parents are.

'St*pid. You can be rich too on your own. Just turn all the things here into a diamond and VOILA! You are one rich a*s!'

Shut up.

I can't do that.

With a great power, comes a great responsibility.

HOLY COW!

I'm in a really huge mess!

"What in the hell-"

"Shut up, Sylvia."

Sylvia, my nanny. Yes a freakin nanny. My mom doesn't want Sylvia to be called warden. Tch. I guess because she so old and st*pid and a sh*t head who knows nothing but to suck my parents assets.

"Ahh---I--can--'t----Uhhhh-Breath!---"

Oh Gods.

I immediately loosen my focus. Drop my gaze to a nearby vase.