CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Alien they seem to be:

No mortal eye could see

The intimate welding of their later history

- The Convergence of the Twain -

By Thomas Hardy

|Jaz|

I didn't knowthat that moment of my life would be my most tragic moment.

First, I got tobe drive by three old hags with a freakin eye!!!

Second, how inthe hell did they get their driver's license, assuming they got one!!!

"That wasawesome! Charlotte, can we have another ride?" Winston said to charlotte.

"Oh Ohgods... Bluhh~" Uh sh*t think I'm gonna faint.

"Hey!Memo, help me carry her! Winston, run to Chiron! Tell him she's now here!"

"AYEAYE!"

"WINSTON!FASTER! NOW!"

Even though Iam a lil bit dizzy and doused, I can hear them talk. Wait, can we call it aTalk?

"Can youwalk?" i can sense Charlottes' worried. I felt guilty all of a sudden. Icannot trust people. But here, I felt her affection...

"Uhm,yes."

And we walk staggeringly.

- - - -

The sun issetting when I stopped feeling ill. I know, I am aware of the existence of thiscreature, creatures like us but, it's still different when you are face to facewith them.

Theinscriptions, i don't know how Ihave been able to read that Latin words says: Camp Half Blood.

When I step inthe boundary, the place that's invisible tonormal ones, I feel that there is something buzzing in my ears. Oh Gods, helpme get rid of that.

The first thingthat caught my attention is this huge pine tree. It's like the other pine treeswhen you look at it at first but when you really observe, you can feel thatit's radiating a very prominent power.

I look aroundme and cannot help but to suppress a smile. This is beautiful. Well, I knowthat the place where I stay is something but this place? It's the thing.

We walked, orshould I say, they walk me towards the big house. Oh I know what its called.I'm knowledgeable, that is.

"HolyCow..." I gasped those words because woah...

xxxx

|Jax|

"Oh, don'tbe sorry. I always got those reactions." Chiron told me with a kind smile plasteredon his aged face. I'm not being ridiculous! I'm just telling the truth.

Wait, Chiron isa centaur. Half man, half uh horse.

"Drinkthis. It will help you feel better." Charlotte told me.

"Ambrosia."I whispered.

"You knowwhat's this called?"

'St*pid. You shouldn't have said that.'

"What?"I tried my best to look innocent. I wish it would be successful.

"Ah,Nothing."

I am so muchthankful because it's only the boy who heard me speak 'Ambrosia'