Chapter 1

Tris pov

I walk into school seeing two people making at my locker I don't have to go to the office because mum had it send to our house. My daily schedule :
Art
Snack
Hums
Math
Lunch
Privet study
Language

I push them away which makes the guy look at me while the girl behind to kiss his neck.

What the hell was that he yells
Four stop she's not worth it the girl says . Fine but still are you here next to my locker? Oh I resize he is talking to me and explain that this is my locker the one that you were sucking each other's face off. He clearly annoyed says that he'll met her at snack here, I have a feeling that this is going to be s long year .

-Fours pov -
I heard that there is a new girl coming... That means another girl I have to try not to have any interest in. Because Lauren is very ... Ummmm ... A lets say attached to me. Literately ther isn't a moment that she isn't making out with me or making her touch her... Or touching me ! Don't get me wrong I love it , it feels so good but all my friends say that I'm not really in a relationship more like a forever going booty call. Just because I have sex at lease 3 times a week with a different girl every time. I have slept with every girl on the school ( except my friends ) so yeah everyone know me and every girl wonders when it's their turn I always take the most desperate because they will to the most.

Time laps ( still in fours pov.)

I get to school and am strait away Lauren cones up to me and starts a make you section. Once one of our friends have pulled us apart we talk about random stuff and cake ?¿?¿

Then I head to my locker but before I can get my things out Lauren has her lips against mine and moving my hands to were ever she wants them. We have been making out for about 10 mins before a girl comes and pulls us apart I look over to her as Lauren starts to kiss my neck. I look into her amazing eyes that look so stunning then I realise what I doing and realise that I have a girlfriend and fake annoyed yell what she is doing at my locker? Then Lauren Mumbles something against my neck that I just agree with even if I don't know what she said. The girl with amazing eyes responds that her locker is now next to mine . I haven't had anyone they for 2 year !!! Ahhh I push Lauren off me and tell her I'll met her here at snack. But of course I won't .

Time laps

Class ends and I find one of my booty calls trying to flirt with he asking if I was busy latter.I said The honest answer if yes I was busy and walked off I can't get those amazing blue- grey eyes out if my mind !!! In class I learnt that her name was tris ( simple yet sweet ). I tell Lauren that I need to Clear my mind and go for a walk instead of meeting her at my locker . I bumb into Chris and (oh no ) tris she's so beautiful but I have a girlfriend that will kill me if I dumbed her for somebody else.

Christina pov

Me and one of my new best friends tris are walking when we bumb into four who hasn't got I girl with him. Strange
Strait away I feel something I have to get these two to date even if four has a girlfriend ( it's more like friend with benefits) I call the group minis those two and everyone agreed.
To make it happen we are going to play truth or dare the plan :
dare four to dump Lauren then see Lauren not to protest and to leave the party finally get those two to play 7. Minuets in heaven .Then make them confess that they have the hots for each other ! It's the perfect plan and it's in this Friday party !I text everyone that it's this Friday!

-Tris pov -
Christina just send a message to try and get me together with four I don't think they knew I was in the chat...should I tell them that I'm in the chat ? Nah it will be more fun this way!

I get ready for the the party in a normal top and jeans nothing to fancy I made sure that I didn't put on make up because if four really wants to date me then he needs to see the real me not the makeup Barbie doll me.

Time laps

This party actually isn't to bad as always everyone in school is here
And the music is so loud you can here it 10 houses down!

-2 hrs later -

Everyone leave expect tris ,Lauren,Chris ,Marlene ,Lynn shanna ,Uriah ,four ,will and myself
THRUTH OE DARE EVERYONE IS A CIRCLE !!! Zeke yells

We get in to what we called a circle and start to play... Christina goes first and asks Lauren

Truth or dare Lauren
Ummm....

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys that was sooo long at least it felt like it. Was it good please tell me in the comments and like ! Thanks
️Xoxo mia❤️