part 4

Sebastian's POV

"Mariaaa" I moan
"What?" she rubs her head into my neck
"I wanna take you out to the mall today, May I have permission to take you beautiful?" I smile big.
"Okay" she gets up walking out.
"Where ya going?" I ask.
"Shower" she says.
"Can I join?" I wink.
"Don't care babe" she closes the door behind her.
"THAT WAS HOT BABY GIRL" I yelled to make sure she heard me. I decided to join her
I walk in and all I heard was music. As I join her she screams
"SEB" she covers herself.
"What? its not like its the first time I've seen you naked babe" I laugh.

I throw on a pair of blue sport shorts and a white shirt. As I finish getting ready I watch maria change into white shorts and bright pink crop top shirt that reaches above her bellybutton. She's beautiful.
"I'm not allowing that" I say
"I'm not allowing you because everyone should know your mine" She tie's her hair up and adds make-up to her face.
"You're beautiful the way you are, you don't need make-up" I pull her over to the mirror and hug her. She turns around and kisses me, then returns to her make-up. I look at the time and its 2:41pm I was going to take her at 4:00pm.

The time went by
we arrived at the mall. I held Maria's hand as we walked in. I saw food and I was currently in the mood for pasta, funny fact Maria gets annoyed that I eat pasta 24/7 she tells me I worry her ;) a lot.
"Babe" I pull her into a pet store
"What," she says
"Oh my god aww" she looks at the puppies and I smile holding her arms in mine.
"That one is sooo cute seb" she
continues
"Like you" I whisper kissing her cheek.
It was a tiny ass brown yorkie which she named herself 'Paws' haha cute.
I went to go ask one of the workers ifwe could take 'paws' out of the cage to play with, and thats what we did(:

The time went by so quick, as we were leaving I pull maria to me going for a kiss until someone stopped us. Lilly.
"Hi sebastian...and maria" she puts her hand on my shoulder
"Lilly please leave" maria pushes her hand off of me
"No, sebastian invited me" she bites her lip then maria gives me a look.
"I did?" i raise my eyebrow
"uh yeah, why are you with her?" lilly asks
"Well shes my girlfriend" i laugh
"No shes not! i am!" she stomps
"Hey lilly get you bitchy ass outta here please because your making this worst for yourself, and if you dont leave now i will fucking fight you" maria gets in her face as i pull her back to kiss her
"SEBASTIAN! What the hell?" she slaps me. i start laughing really hard.
"Oh hell no bitch" maria gives me her phone
"babe just leave her alone, shes drunk" i keep laughing
"I am not" she says
"Last night you were fucking other guys and i know because you look like shit right now, i dont give a fuck if your a cheerleader or whatever the fuck you are, i have a girlfriend i actually care about and i wouldnt let anything happen to both of us or get between us, not even a slutty bitch like you." i walk away putting my arms around maria.

Its been a couple hours since we got back from the mall, we decided to watch a movie and just chill. "Baby?" i barley hear maria say. "Huh?" i open my eyes "wake up, im dying to see you sleeping peacfully! its so cute." she giggles
"Your cute" i point out
"I love you seb" she stares at me
"I fucking love you so much, Maria Jamie Rodriguez" i pull her close to me, kissing her roughly.

Maria's POV

"i love you seb" i stare at seb knowing he always has a reaction to the way i say it
"i fucking love you so much Maria Jamie Rodriguez." he pulls me into A kiss. he kisses me with force like he really means what he said. i know he does. As he was kissing me i can feel him smiling, as happy as he is right now, thats how i feel all the time. i always feel safe around him, hes always protecting me from everything, and always putting me first. i love you sebastian javier olzanski.
I feel sebastian brushing his fingers against my skin as he pulls my shirt off.
He's moving his lips faster than he's ever had. i feel his lips going up and down my neck, side to side leaving me to brush my fingers through his hair.
His hands rubbing down my thighs pulling off my white shorts and pulling his shirt off, he already had his pants off as always.
Sebastian starts grinding his body on mine slightly while kissing me the way he does. He pulls me on top of him, i fix my hair to the side and slide my hand on his chest down to his friend while kissing him hard. underneath me i feel him getting hard. He lets out a moan and bites his bottom lip.
"Maria" he moans
"Your so fucking hot" he continues
i kinda laugh knowing i could make him feel this way.
*knock at the door*
"Fuck, ill get it babe" he gets up kissing me. I dress myself, fix my hair, and check my phone.