I hate you

She woke up just to find her husband glancing at his phone by sitting on the couch. She remembered what happened and said to him. "Sorry Jungkook I-" "No need to explain." She looked at him in shock but he said something that shattered her heart in pieces.

"I know what attention seekers like you want. Just to get noticed by any handsome man and then live on his money like a slut." You looked at him in disbelief. "What the hell are you speaking Jeon ? Have you lost your mind ? Who are you to call me a slut? Everytime I hear you doesn't mean that I will listen to whatever rubbish you will speak."

You were enraged by his words. You also had some self-respect. "I never ever said a single thing to you no matter how much rudely you spoke, why? Because I love you. I tried to express my feelings but I never spoke a single thing to you. I was stupid to love you like an idiot."

"Stop it Y/n. Stop now. Theres no use in putting an act in front of me. I wish you could have just lost your ability of talking so that you never irritated me."

You looked at him red-eyed. "If that is what you want then fine. I will not utter a single thing in front of you from now on." She left him standing there like a statue. "Who does she think she is?" He ran his hand through his hairs in frustration and slept.

The sun rose at its time and Jungkook woke up. He freshen up and went down but no one was there. "Finally no irritation." He said to himself, relieved. He found Y/n walking towards him. He expected her to start talking with him but totally opposite happened.

Without giving a fuck to him, she went and sat on the sofa, doing absolutely nothing. Jungkook went in the kitchen and found that the breakfast was not yet prepared and no one was present in the mansion accept them both. "This girl. She is as stubborn as her childhood self." He let out a soft chuckle unknowingly. "Wait why am I chuckling?" He questioned but without giving it much thought went to his office.

"Does he even have some shame? He owns me an apology. That jerk." She said to herself and took out her mobile. She saw Yoongi's message and called him.

On call ~

Y/n : Yoongi stop caring about me so much. I don't deserve that.

Yoongi : what makes you say that ? You deserve a lot Y/n.

Y/n : But what's the use of your bestfriend doesn't even treat me as a human.

Yoongi : What did that jerk do ? Tell me Y/n.

Y/n : Yoongi for how long should I be the only one wanting to keep this relationship going on ? Why can't he just treat me as a human ? Why does he have to do this to his bestfriend? What did I do even wrong ?

Yoongi : Y/n calm down first. Stop crying girl. You are strong. Just try talking out with him maybe it will have an effect.

Y/n : What do you think I didn't tried ? I tried all the means but he is not willing to listen to me so what can I do ?

Yoongi : he is here. I will talk with him, don't worry.

Y/n : hmm

Call end ~

"So Mr. Jeon" Yoongi prompted as soon as Jungkook entered his cabin. "What?" Jungkook asked getting confused by Yoongi's tone. "Why do you have to treat Y/n in a such inhumane way?" Jungkook looked at him and said, "Personal things should be kept outside the office. During working hours only working is must." He said while looking through a file.

"You are the only one who made me ask this question to you." "I said no bringing of personal matters here in the office."

"Fine" Yoongi just threw a file at him and left his cabin slamming the door. Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. But suddenly a thought struck his mind. "Wait a min, how does he know what happened? That fucking bitch. Why is she telling our personal matters to Yoongi. Trying to show herself innocent, what else can she even do?" And he continued doing his work.

Days were passing by and y/n had already completed her two months and Jungkook still was unaware about everything. Jungkook used to come home in early morning or sometimes stay in his office. Y/n had also became habitual of his this cycle.

Today also Jungkook came home late. When he reached home and opened the door, he saw something his eyes weren't expecting to see - 5-6 bottles of beer ; all finished. A wasted Y/n on the sofa lying like a lifeless body. He glanced over the sight and ran to her throwing his bag somewhere in the room.

___________

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.