•𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 (pre-season int)𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭•

𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐊𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

(After their graduation one day kaori gets a call)

INTERVIEWER: We're here with KAO, otherwise known as kaori j reyes or as lámelo ball's gf! How are you feeling today, kaori?

KAO: I feel amazing. I just touched down
in LA after doing a performance in Las Vegas. The crowd lit, the energy was at an all time high, and now I'm back in LA. It's kind of become a second home.

INTERVIEWER: Can you tell us why you're back in LA?

KAO: Well, if you're a fan of Zeus then you know the newest season of Baddies is about to start filming, and I'm on it. Their
going on tour again and this time we're gonna be performing in all the states we go
to.

INTERVIEWER: Hearing that you're
coming on from your families reality tv show to baddies is amazing to hear because the fans love you and so do I. How is your relationship with some of the girls that are coming back?

KAO: I got on the phone with Lemuel as soon as I got casted to see if Scotty was coming back and he wouldn't tell me. She ended up calling me a few days ago right before they confirmed the cast on their Instagram page.

INTERVIEWER: And what about the other
girls?

INTERVIEWER: Don't you think
coming onto the show after receiving all this attention is a bad idea? This show has a negative meaning behind it.

KAO: This show is the reason I was
known enough for my first two singles to blow up bec they played one of my songs on baddies south Now that I've gotten as far as I
have, I have to pay my respects to Zeus Network and show out. One season won't hurt.

INTERVIEWER: What about your own show?

KAO: I've been asked that question a few times and I'll answer honestly. I wouldn't hate having my own show I mean yeah me n my family have our reality tv show but my own YES.

INTERVIEWER: I could see it now. A show about you, Melo, and a baby boy.

KAO: Listen, girl, listen! I can't see myself having a child with anyone just yet.

INTERVIEWER: Just yet? That means there's room for your mind to be changed. I know you're a busy girl so I only have one more question! What do you think the viewers should expect?