8.⚠️The realisation & it's aftermath{FB}

Abhira paced back and forth in the empty hall, her heart racing with an unusual jealousy and anger. She couldn't believe what she had just seen and also couldn't understand,why,4 months prior to their deal marriage's end,today for the first time,she was feeling that way seeing Armaan hugging another girl.
"Kya hua Abhira,tum thik ho? Kuch hua tha kya? Bolo?"
As Armaan bid a goodbye to his colleague and entered the house,he felt tensed seeing Abhira that way,and asked her the reason for the same but as she stormed off towards the kitchen without replying,he ran behind her constantly asking her to say something.
"What's going on, Armaan? Tumne fir koi new best friend bana li kya?" Abhira roared, her voice trembling with emotion.

"What do you mean?"

"You very well know what I mean. Don't play games with me. Maine dekha tumhe us ladki ke saath. Sidhe batao if you need an urgent divorce. Waise bhi ye shaadi ka the end hone mein there're only 4 months left,you're a free bird after that"

Armaan sighed walking over to Abhira and taking her hands in his "Abhira, I can explain. She's just a colleague from work. There's nothing between us."

"Believe you? Oh , I can never. I simply can't. Itne mahino mein tumne apni dost tak nahi maana mujhe"

Armaan's heart broke at the way she was sounding. He had never seen her like this before, and it made him realize how much he had taken her for granted. He decided that now,at this very moment he'd assure her that he's always there for her and tell her his 'dil ki baat' which he had kept hidden within himself for the past 2 months,the longest two months of his life!

'Aisa nahi hai Abhira. Tum meri sabse achchi dost ho. Tum sirf meri dost nahi ho,I-I love you. It's been 2 months since I wanted to say this to you. I've fallen madly & badly for you"he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Abhira's eyes widened in shock. "Wh-What did you just say?" she asked, not believing her ears.

Armaan took a step closer to her and cupped her face in his hands. "I love you, Abhira Sharma. Ab ham ye deal wali shaadi ko forever wali deal bana de?" he said, looking into her eyes.

Her anger melted away, and all she could feel was love for this man in front of her. She realised that she was as much into him as he was into her. She realised that this friend zoning won't work for long.

🔞

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He responded eagerly, low-key shocked with her bold move while holding her waist tightly.They had never been this intimate before with anyone, but in that moment, all their inhibitions were gone.
It started off slow and gentle, their lips moving in sync as they explored each other. But soon, the kiss turned more intense, their tongues fighting for dominance and their bodies pressing against each other.
Abhira pushed Armaan towards the kitchen counter, and he sat down, pulling her onto his lap and their kisses became more urgent as their his hands moved over her body, exploring every inch of her. He had never realized how much he desired her until this moment.
They pulled away due to lack of breath and Abhira whispered with her lips that had gone swollen from the kiss, panting-"Love you too Poddar Sahab". Armaan couldn't resist the urge to kiss this gorgeous beauty again, this time with even more passion and urgency,he pulled her closer and captured her lips in another heated kiss.

"Biwi,do you want me to continue? I-I don't want to rush things unnecessarily! If you aren't okay with it,we'll stop at this moment?"

"Nah. Let-let us just"

Armaan lifted her up and placed her on the slab and joined their foreheads while undoing the knot of the wraparound skirt she wore.
"Our first time is surely gonna be super unconventional biwi because I don't think we can hold on any longer. Upar room tak jaane mein toh the sparks would be dead by then. Should we? Here?"

"Mhmm" She moaned in response as his hands sensuously traced her back while he left a trail of wet kisses along her neck. As he quickly undid the hook of her bra and blouse together and his hot lips pressed against her cleavage,she pulled his tie more towards herself and ran her hands over his shirt. As she opened it button-by-button,Armaan leaned in and took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it slowly, while his hand played with the other. Abhira's moans grew louder as she felt the pleasure coursing through her body while her clothes cascaded down the floor as she got off the slab to hurriedly unbuckle his leather belt to get him ready in the same physical state as hers. After she was done,without a word, Armaan lifted her up again and placed her on the kitchen counter. Her breath was caught in her throat as she felt his fingers brush against her inner thighs.He leaned down to kiss her once again, his hand moving down to her feminity, his fingers slowly teasing her love hole. As she dug her nails in his back,he could feel her walls tightening around his fingers, and he knew that she was close. She moaned her fingers ruffling his hair as he continued to tease her. She could feel the heat building between her legs, and she wanted him, needed him.
"Ar-ahrm-maan"

He stepped closer, his hands on her thighs as he spread them open, making her shiver with pleasure & locking his gaze with hers. Abhira's heart was pounding in her chest as he leaned in, his lips brushing against hers in a gentle kiss,this was the 7th time they explored each other's mouths,thanks to the privacy at home & poddars vacationing in Kerala. She could feel his breath on her skin, his body hovering over hers.And then he entered her, slowly at first, filling her completely.
"Ahh-armm-aan I-I can't "
"Shh baby. Breathe & enjoy the process. It'll take some time jaan"

Abhira's back arched as she screamed, her hands gripping his shoulders. He moved in and out of her, his pace increasing with each thrust. She could feel her body responding, her moans growing louder as the initial pain subsided and turned into an ocean of pleasure. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, the kitchen filled with the sounds of their passionate lovemaking.
She cried out, her body trembling as she reached her peak, her release washing over her in waves. But he didn't stop, his own release still building inside him. He continued to move in and out of her, his pace becoming more urgent, until he finally reached his climax, his body shuddering against hers.

They stayed like that for a few moments, their bare bodies intertwined on the kitchen floor's carpet, their breathing heavy. Abhira's head rested on Armaan's chest as they both caught their breath. As they lay there, catching their breath, Abhira looked into Armaan's eyes and saw nothing but love and adoration. She couldn't believe that it took a moment of jealousy to bring out their true feelings for each other.

"I love you Armaan", she snuggled more into him and whispered.

"I love you too three four Abhira & I promise to never take you for granted again. Should we clean up now? Or you're up for a round 2"Armaan mischievously smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Shut up Khadusmaan. Zyada free nahi ho rahe ho tum ab? I want a selfie of us,now!"

"I didn't know you had wild thoughts in your chhota brain as well? Agar kisi ne dekh li nah toh mazak ban jana hai hamara!"

"Please nah yar khadusmaan baba"

"Fine" Armaan chuckled as he got up to get her phone from the shelf ,wore his pants & then he lay down again to click a selfie of theirs.

"Ab bataoh kyo li picture?"

"I have an album of all our firsts.  How could I leave out on the most beautiful one till date?"

"Aww Ms Sharma getting romantic!"

"Romantic nahi poddar Sahab, pagal hoon!"

"Mere ishq mein" 

Pheww! That's all.

Happy Reading 🏵🏵