Chapter 1 A weird "Fishy" feeling...

WARNING: Swearing

Masky's POV:

I woke up after a VERY bad last night... Yeah, still having those horrible memories of "that" and when I say "that" I mean, MY show, "The show of the Mask"

I... Don't wanna keep having those crazy dreams of, well, the past... Hmmm, I wanna go fishing but I've got a weird feeling... 

A weird "Fishy" feeling...

I know there YOU are seeing this... Yeah, I can break the fourth wall, what did you expect?

... I'll just go fishing anyways, But the thing is... Where did I leave my fishing rod?

*ONE fucking hour later*

Okay, why the fuck was my Fishing rod in space is weird? Yes, do I care? No, so I'll just go fishing already...

*After He went to the Fishing Sail Area and started Fishing*

Okay, I've already catched some interesting things! Both Fishes and Not-Fishes! I LOVE Fishing, It's just so relaxing!

... Hmmmm, I Wonder what Dr. Potion AND his semi-Friend, semi-Helper, Energy Bolt are doing right now... I just hope Energy Bolt doesn't attempt to use another of Dr. Potion's Machine for his so called "Pranks" Against me...

Dr. Potion's POV:

Dr. Potion: YES Finally! I screamed as I, finally, finished the prototipe for one of my newest inventions! The fusing ray!

I just hope that no one, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING IDIOT, tries to use it on someone since, y'know, it's a prototipe... Wait what's that-

Energy Bolt: HELLO THERE MY SCIENTASTIC FRIEND! I heard Energy bolt sa- Scream, that bitch-

Dr. Potion: AAAAAAAAAAA, YOU ASSHOLE DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! I screamed back at her

Energy Bolt: Sorry- wait, what's that? What do they- Wait... NOPE, ABSOLUTELY NO, NONONONONONO, I HAVE TO KEEP THE PROTOTIPE AWAY BEFORE THEY-

Energy Bolt: IS THAT A NEW MACHINE?! See it... Okay, calm down, just take the prototipe away befor- wait, where's the prototipe... AND ENERGY BOLT- OH SHIT THEY ALREADY TOOK IT

Dr. Potion: ENERGY BOLT GIVE THAT MACHINE BACK! I screamed as I started running towards the (Only) way the could have gone...

...

...

...

Why are they going to the sail? I thought in my mind until i had a though...

And... That's when I realized...

MASKY!

HE'S IN DANGER NOW, I HAVE TO STOP ENERGY BOLT, FAST!

I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM SUFFER MORE THAN WHAT HIS CONTESTANTS MADE HIM SUFFER ALREADY!

Wait... I uhm... Nevermind, Just finding that Energetic Bitch and I'll help them

Energetic's Bolt POV:

Energy Bolt: HAHA, MASKY'S GONNA GET PRANKED! I thought-screamed to myself as I thought of fusing Masky with something he hates to see what happens!