Chapter 3 Dangerous Breakout

(Okay, Two things before we start, First, YES This foundation that i'll say DOES exist AND It's canon in "The show of the Mask" And Second, This is in a foundation, kinda like the SCP Foundation but with Object entities, that's all)

*A. Box's (Guard 1) POV*

(A. Box = Ammunition Box)

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "I hate this job" I said to my Friend [Redacted], This job fucking sucks, It's dangerous AND It's horrible!

Guard 2 (Revolver): "You're NOT the ONLY one Who hates this job, Heck even the Fucking bosses hate their job here too!" Okay, He's got a point, goddamnit-

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "I know but Why do we have to Carry a dangerous creature, A FUCKING GEM-ANGLER TO BE EXACT?!" I swear to GOD I HATE those fucking things they're disgusting AND they're deadly as fuck! Plus It's like... An ancient one, So It's deadlier! Just Great!

Guard 2 (Revolver): "Don't ask me, Ask the fucking Retard that Somehow captured THIS thing and brought It here!" Goddamnit, I shouldn't Scream at him anymore, He's Using Facts-

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "*Sighs* Okay, Sorry also, How the hell did they even manage to get one? Plus It's an ancient one, So It was like, a 1000 (A thousand) times Harder To capture I'm still wondering how in hell  'we' managed to Capture one of these... Things... No, not even a thing, Calling... THAT... a thing would be insulting EVERYTHING that's refered with the Word Thing, and I don't want that... This... Uhm... Existing nightmare, I FUCKING hate them So much, Even more after what happened a few days ago with the 'Training' or well, FAILED 'Training' because Dear God, I haven't seen that much death and blood in a VERY long time..." (Kinda mini-spoilers for the Epilogue :0)

Guard 2 (Revolver): "Anyways Uh... So I've heard you don't understand something about Masky"

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "What is i-"

Guard 2 (Revolver): "You know Masky and Paint Bucket AREN'T Best friends Anymore... Right-"

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "Yea- WAIT WHAT?!?!"

Guard 2 (Revolver): "You didn't know-"

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "OF COURSE I DIDN'T YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR FRIENDSHIP?!"

(Okay, Spoilers about the lore of "The Show of The Mask")

Guard 2 (Revolver): "So, Paint Bucket needed money to achieve his dreams of being a well-known artist, but he didn't want to ask Masky for money, so instead, He did the MOST RETARDED thing ever..."

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box):"What did he d-"

Guard 2 (Revolver): "He stole Masky's "Object show Rights" Contract and gave it to Popstar CD, Masky's most hated enemy"

(More context, I have a little headcannon, basically NO ONE can make an Object show, UNLESS they have a Contract That's Called "Object show Rights")

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "... What-"

Guard 2 (Revolver): "So yeah, I think you can probably understand why they're not Best friends anymore"

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "... It's all Paint Bucket's Fault"

Guard 2 (Revolver): "Yeah, it IS, anyways, let's get this existing nightmare to the Security Cell they've made for this"

Guard 1 (Ammunition Box): "Okay- Wait, wait, wait, wait... You're telling me that this thing is so DEADLY DANGEROUS that an Specific Security Containment Cell has been made?" I thought we would put this... Nightmare with the others-