Part 4 "Drowning" in the sea of the future (Teaser)

Warnings: Panic attacks (Paint Bucket has a HUGE Fear of the sea AND also a trauma of it. which results in him getting panic attacks), Swears, and soon, more.

Paint Bucket's POV:

I opened my eyes and... Wait...

Paint Bucket: WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA?!

I started panicking... I wanted to get out of here... I... Don't wanna drown... I-i... Don't wanna die-

Future Glass Ball (Bony):... Calm down... You do know that this is a future vision... we AREN'T in the sea... Right?

Oh- that explains why we aren't drowning...

Paint Bucket:Oh- Okay then... Sorry...

Future Glass Ball (Rose):... It's fine... We understand why you panicked... After "THAT" Happened... Anyone would panic if they were here... But worry not my friend, because that's not the case...

Rose said in her usual sweet, calm and relaxed tone...

Paint Bucket: Thanks... So WHY are we here? This is a future vision right? Then why are we in... You know... THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA?!

Future Glass Ball (Bony): Easy, because at some point, in the future, we WILL be in this exact place- Hey... Isn't that Masky?

Bony said, poting to our left... why was Masky here? This... this is so weird... Wait... Something's not right... Something's wrong... 

future Glass Ball (Bony):... He's... Getting closer... And... What's that light on his head?

That's not Masky... Atleast not anymore...

Paint Bucket: Rose, finish the vision now...

Future Glass Ball (Rose): I'm trying...

That... THING... Was getting closer... Rose looked at it and... She froze...

Paint Bucket:Rose... Rose! ROSE, FINISH IT NOW, IT'S GETTING CLOSER, ROSE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!

The teaser for the chapters done... also, I'm gonna fix the other chapters! Enjoy! :P