Phsyco.

Ziara Pov:

Ziara Pov:

I sit up rubbing my eyes in exhaustion. I couldn't sleep the whole night and his text messages haunted me trough it, I sigh and stand up. So I just have to except that a guy is dead right now...? And all because of me.. it's all my fault, I let an innocent guy get killed because of me. I look down trying not to think about him. I couldn't even say his name anymore, it hurted. I purse my lips together walking into the bathroom glancing at my self in the mirror. My hair was a mess, My makeup smudged cause of my exhausting night, I didn't even have time to do my night routine because of it. I sigh and turn on the the cold water, I splash it in my face feeling the coldness connect with my skin instantly, i hum in relief and grab the towel drying my face.

25 mins after.

I was finally done with my routine and unlock the door stepping out. I glance around and walk to my closet
grabbing a white skirt that had kind of design as a uniform skirt for girls. I slip it on along with a long sleeved tight baby pink shirt, I look at my self in the mirror. If I just avoided him, this would've never happened.. and Blake would've still been alive, I hold back tears that threatened to slip out if I kept thinking about it. I shake my head trying that method to get something out of my head, Hardly did anything.

I sigh and just clip on a pearl necklace and the silver charm bracelet, I grab the high knee socks pulling them on slowly along with the baby pink platform heels. I clip on a white bow clip into my hair and walk downstairs. I sigh, luckily I didn't have to go to school 5 days a week like highschool anymore. I luckily had some day off 4 days a week, I'm actually pretty grateful for that cause I need some breaks handling with this phsyco..

I smile hearing Zizzi her soft meow, I walk in seeing her on the couch making me giggle softly, "goodmorning Ziz!" I smile and walk over to her. I pick her up into my arms giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, "I'm gonna give you some food" I smile and place her back down.

Time skip to
17:38

I smile and giggle at Zizzi, she was trying to climb up my lap with that cute, fragile body of hers.. I suddenly hear a knock,my smile drops.. that's not a knock from outside.. but from the inside, I quietly walk to the kitchen grabbing a kitchen knife to scare something off.. cus I swear that was not a normal knock. I walk up stairs It was quiet and dark, I take slow steps up, my footsteps creaking a little, "stupid stairs.." I mumble under my breath and make it up walking trough the halls, I hear another knock and turn my head towards the sound, nothing.. I sigh hopeless but follow the way of the sounds, I suddenly hear someone lurking behind me then going up the stairs, I suck in a deep breath and I jerk my body behind.. shoot.. I think the person is upstairs, I sigh out my breath and clench the knife in my hand tightly before walking towards the stairs quietly. I didn't have guts anymore to talk, I was so scared that goosebumps raise on my arms, but I was happy enough too scream out my words.. I slowly and quietly walk up the stairs my hands shaking along with the knife I was holding. My breath quickens as I slowly open the door, I flinch..