haunted

I haven't checked words. (SOMEONE TOLD ME TO CHOP CHOP FOR A NEW CHAP😔)

 (SOMEONE TOLD ME TO CHOP CHOP FOR A NEW CHAP😔)

Ziara pov:

I exhale softly my head spinning as I try to open my eyes but every time I managed, a light, lighter than eyes looking in the sun as I try.. "good morning" a creepy chuckling voice interrupts. "w-what.." I murmur my eyes finally flicking open..I look around my vision slightly blurred as I drag my gaze along a all man with other men dressed in black guarding the doors.

I slightly screech as I try to sit up, but something holding me down.. I'm tied. My legs, arms,waist.. I felt like passing out, help me..

"Whats happening.." I whisper softly lulling my eyes head side to side since that's the only body part that I could move. After blinking several times and feeling smirks and chuckled laughs I finally saw properly my gaze immediately landing on Alexander.. "hey!" I say finally snapping into action wiggling in these ties desperately, "let me go!-" I gaps as o get cut off by a needle making me go dizzy agian, "we need you to sleep for a little longer, baby.." I heard Alexander's voice, but I was too unconscious to answer anything and then.. black..

Alexander pov:

I smirk inserting the needle out her arm, "leave the room." I orders everyone with a sly grin as they shut the door "how innocent.." I coo whisperingly with a smile running fingers trough her hair placing a kiss on her forehead.

"glad your "boyfriend" isn't a very good.. stalker." I laugh softly grabbing a blade leaning in the side of the bed. "Or he is but, good thing.. I'm too hard to find."

I chuckle sliding the blade on her arm slicing the skin letting blood trickle out, I groan with estacy. "How pure" I smirk licking her blood off wih a soft moan. "Shit.. how does that taste good as a human" I laugh rubbing my stomach and take the white gown, I bite my lower lip grinding. "Fucking golden." I sigh in appreciation and slice down on her thigh making her twitch a little.

I chuckle, "so sensitive, you even get hurt on conscious?" I laugh and lick the blood off her tight as-well. "I think your ready, mhm?" I pat her pussy trough her underwear smirking pushing down the button making the doors open, "go on" I smirk sitting down on the chair as the half naked men step in shredding her panties and bra.

-

Tom pov:

I speed to my fucking limit feeling the car fucking float as the possessiveness consumes me. "She better be home." I growl pushing down harder on the pedals already hearing the cops behind me, I turn my wheel mak8ng the car screech as I turn to the corner losing the police cars in a millisecond. I finally make it stepping out of my car breathing heavily, "please.." I sigh, I don't believe in god, but now o don't care but going on my knees to anyone keep her safe. No. I fucking kill any person who try's to keep her away from me. I pound on the door not even waiting a minute before I kick the door open after seeing the broken window glasses, "Ziara!" I shout getting into her logging room seeing Zizzi on her couch, looking hungry and helpless as the cat walks towards me, a surge of portectiveness hits me, I pick the cat up and click on blue tooth. "Call Melody." I nod setting the cat on the bed before stomping upstairs, "Ziara." I ask my tone firm.

"I swear to fuck Alexander, if I see a hair out of place by her, I'll shred you into fucking fucked up paper pieces."I get backdown stairs grabbing Zizzi and bringing her to Melody, "and?." She asks grabbing Zizzi from me. "They took her." I say anger flowing in the depths of my brain fuming my ears.  "take care of The cat until I found her." And kill,torture,bury after I find Alexander.

Ziara pov:

I open my eyes after one hour of trying.. I felt sore.. tortured and used, I look around softly seeing satisfied men laying somewhere around the ground.. I couldn't move a muscle and my skin felt like you could peel it in any second, i wince softly as I try to move, suddenly someone walks in, Alexander. "Leave." Alexander orders the men as they walk out.

He turns towards me untying me and two men pick me up, all my words felt like they'd turn into ashes if spoke.. so I didn't bother trying to talk, my head pounding as I get thrown into a big room, house sized.. but I wasn't alone.. 4 girls came up to me.. well 3.. "you okay?" they ask and let me sit up.. "what's happening..?" I cry breathing heavily..

"Hey, cal, down its okay" a girl said reassuring me as the others nod rubbing my back. As I calm down a bit they help me on the couch.. "I'm Kayla" the girl that hugged me smiled, "I. Jules" the blonde girl smiles, "and I'm freya." A brunette with short hair interduced. "And that Bianca." She pointed at the non caring brunette minding her own business. "She's a bitch.." Jules whisperd. I nod softly, "and your?.."

she point at me tilting her head softly. "Ziara.." I say quietly smiling softly. "Pretty name" freya complimented with a smile, "thank you" I smile looking down at my hands..

"Whats happening..?" I ask my smile dropping a bit and the girls glance at eachother, "i assumed you got kidnapped by Alexander..?" She asks and I nod softly, "I don't really know why but.. might be because of your Beauty and stuff like everyone else here, but just don't make Vanessa or Alexander mad.. for your sake.."

Kayla warms softly, "Vanessa?." I ask I'm confusion. "She's our.." she purses her lip, "tammer..? I guess." Kayla explains, "she's technically our boss and help us stay "pretty" if you want to put it that way" freya finishes.
"And let me tell you that bitch is evil." Jules nodded, "oh.." I whisper softly lookin down.. Will I ever make it out of here?. My thoughts get cut off as someone slams into here.

All the girls turn.. as a short brown hair curved to her chin a red blazer tightened to her waist with red heels and suitable pants with them step in the room..

all the girls go silent as she walks towards me grabbing my chin with her fingers her nails colored as red whine.. "mhm.." she nods slowly letting go. "Not so bad." She srughs. "Bianca put your phone away." Vanessa orders strictly glaring at her but  Bianca don't budge.. "Bianca." She warns.. all girls suddenly zip the mouth together. "I'm bing generous with you, girl." Vanessa warms even lower. "Whore." Bianca mumbles. Vanessa's eyes widend and she grabs Bianca's hair. "Fuck you say?" She breathes and slams her to the walls and Bianca winces as I flinch.. Vanessa slaps Bianca hardly among the slap echo and a cry release Bianca as she passes out form the slap... I truly felt bad.. I tear a bit and Vanessa leans down whispering to her. "Take her to the room." Vanessa order the men and they grab her taking her unconscious body away.. "ladies get ready." Vanessa orders and walks away bodyguards slamming the door behind her..

"Bianca has some guts.." Kayla mumbles.. "it's gonna be fine Ziara.."Jules reassure plac8mg a hand on my shoulder while caressing it.. "where do we have to get ready for..?" I ask softly.. "workout.." Freya explains zipping a bag opens hole slipping some clothes out.. "so we stay in shape.." Kayla gulps softly looking down.. "your beautiful Kayla.. don't worry.." I say softly looking up at her.. she smiles, "thank you" I felt a soft spark but I was still stressed.. I had weak muscles and could barely walk cause of what happened to me.. I still don't remember.. my memory was so fogged.. "I can't.." I mumble, "why?" Freya asks. "I was born with weak muscles and it's kind of hard for me to work out.." I say a little embarrassed and look down, "hey it alright well help you" Jules smile and gives me some clothes, "these clothes look like they'd fit u" Freya smile softly and I nod taking the workout clothes..

"Hey.. may I ask where Bianca is..?" I ask softly amd Kayla looks up at me. " she may get raped in a sperate room.," Kayla explains her voice lowers softly. My eyes softs.. "she didn't obey Vanessa and will get a punishment suck as rape or abuse.. i sick in a breath softly and go quiet.. Tom.. help me..

................................................................................................................................................

Authors note:
At this point, I don't even know what I just did to poor Ziara 😔
-1480 words🤍